Reviews for Everything Comes Full Circle
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
They have a strong bond.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Watto is a disgusting things. :p
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Anakin is adorable.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This looks so good. :) this is my first Star Wars fic to read.
Aceofthefool13 chapter 75 . 7/14/2014
love it hope you continue
Julie chapter 75 . 6/18/2014
You know how sad this makes me? This is literally the best fic I have ever read on here and it still hasn't updated, I continued to read and loved every moment of it and when I got to the last chapter, I was so deeply sad beyond belief, I didn't think I would get emotional over this but I have and I urge you, I beg you, please update because if you don't finish this, I'm going to have to come up with an ending myself that will probably be severely stupid and I'll never know how your great mind decided to end this great fic, please! I love this so much! You have done such a good job! Why stop now?
May the force be with you
Kim chapter 75 . 5/9/2014
Please please please please update. i really want to know what happens next.
CarminaxBuranax chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
I think it's really good that Ghanima has conflicting emotions that you show. It develops her more as a character, and I also like the relationship between her and Qui-Gonn. Overall, I think this is a really well-written story and I can't wait to see where it will go.

One suggestion I can make, and I've found that this tends to drastically improve a story, using a 'show not tell' method. Use physical feelings, etc. Got to go, but keep it up!
CarminaxBuranax chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I am so glad I stumbled upon this story! Well, not stumbled really...I was looking for an Obi-Wan/OC story. I'm really glad I found this one too. It's long (75 chapters!) which makes me really happy automatically.

But it's also well-written with an original plot line, at least from what I can tell so far. I really am eager to see where this goes, and I can't wait to read more! Keep up the wonderful job :)

CarminaxBuranax
Eyes in the Force chapter 75 . 3/8/2014
this is amazing
artilyon-rand chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
his master its the most importan thing to me
Purplemoon1625 chapter 23 . 2/7/2014
Star Trek reference right here who's her father Jim Curt?
Purplemoon1625 chapter 14 . 2/7/2014
I love that movie to!
SamanthaJane13 chapter 75 . 1/16/2014
update!
A FAN chapter 75 . 1/6/2014
heyyy! It has come to my attention that YOU HAVE NOT UPDATED SINCE 2009?! THAT WAS 5 YEARS AGO! Please finish it. I know the feeling of just giving up and not having an idea. But please for the sake of us readers. Think about us finding out that you're giving up. Think about the feeling of not knowing the ending of the story that you've immersed in in the past couple of days. God, I love this story so much. It's really hard to find a good Obi/OC story, let me tell you! But please, think of us and try.

GLAD TO BE THE FIRST REVIEW IN 2014 BTW