Reviews for Everything Comes Full Circle
I love that movie to!
SamanthaJane13 chapter 75 . 1/16/2014
update!
A FAN chapter 75 . 1/6/2014
heyyy! It has come to my attention that YOU HAVE NOT UPDATED SINCE 2009?! THAT WAS 5 YEARS AGO! Please finish it. I know the feeling of just giving up and not having an idea. But please for the sake of us readers. Think about us finding out that you're giving up. Think about the feeling of not knowing the ending of the story that you've immersed in in the past couple of days. God, I love this story so much. It's really hard to find a good Obi/OC story, let me tell you! But please, think of us and try.

GLAD TO BE THE FIRST REVIEW IN 2014 BTW
Amber chapter 75 . 12/7/2013
The last time you updated was in 2009? God almighty, this is an amazing story and you haven't updated since 2009?!

It is not everyday you come across a Obi/OC fanfiction with a wonderful plot and an awesome OC! Let alone one written coherently. I am so sad that you haven't updated for years, considering I have read this story of 75 chapters an entire day reading it.

The story is touching and I LOVE all of the Obi/Ghani moments... PLEASE EFFING UPDATE! I need Obi to meet his son!... But now that I think about it, I know for a damn fact that you are going to do the worse choice you, as a writer can do, and make Ghani lie to Obi-Wan's face.

You're going to make her not tell Obi, then marry someone named {INSERT NAME HERE} Solo and then as the story goes to A New Hope, Old Ben Kenobi is going to meet smuggler Han Solo and ominously wonder why he reminds him of his past love Ghanima... I am pissed at you in advance if that happens.

In other words, UPDATE FOR MY SANITY! Cause believe me when I say that this story is moving, and I have literally teared up a bit at the awesomeness of many chapters. So please, finish this story!
Guest chapter 75 . 7/22/2013
Please finish this! I can't wait to find out the ending, even though it's been a few years. Please don't give up on it though!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Please, please, please update soon! I must know how this ends! Love this story 3 :)
katniss12 chapter 74 . 6/8/2013
please please update
Guest chapter 75 . 2/26/2013
awsome story!
katniss12 chapter 60 . 2/23/2013
when will you be updating this story again
katniss12 chapter 75 . 2/20/2013
i know that it has been quit e some time since you last updated this story but i would like to know how it continues
Regin chapter 75 . 2/16/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
kaia chapter 75 . 12/2/2012
are you ever going to continue this?! i've read this story over and over and over again and i love it! honestly, i'm begging you to continue the story
kaia chapter 75 . 9/20/2012
i've read the story from the beginning and i love it! BUT do u intend to finish the story?
BlueMilagro chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I'm going to have to stop after only one chapter because A.) I have laundry to do and B.) if I don't stop now I will not sleep tonight, nor will I have clean clothes for tomorrow. In short, you have ensnared me with one fell swoop of a chapter; I am enthralled, and anxious to read more!
Gaaah I am so glad I went through my subscribers lists. Why don't I do this more often? (Found you because you favourited my Rose Red story, "In the Sun." :P LOL)
You are fantastic!
Dunedain ranger of the north chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
Okay, this has always bugged me. You know when Watto said that no pod is worth three slaves, well how did he get Shmi and Anakin, if he won them in a podrace? Yes, Anakin may have been really young to possibly be separated from his mother, but I'd think that a slaver would do it anyway. So he's wrong, a pod is worth two or three slaves. I think the scriptwriters made a little inconstancy. Good chapter by the way!

Dune