Reviews for Everything Comes Full Circle
Guest chapter 75 . 7/22/2013
Please finish this! I can't wait to find out the ending, even though it's been a few years. Please don't give up on it though!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Please, please, please update soon! I must know how this ends! Love this story 3 :)
katniss12 chapter 74 . 6/8/2013
please please update
Guest chapter 75 . 2/26/2013
awsome story!
katniss12 chapter 60 . 2/23/2013
when will you be updating this story again
katniss12 chapter 75 . 2/20/2013
i know that it has been quit e some time since you last updated this story but i would like to know how it continues
Regin chapter 75 . 2/16/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
kaia chapter 75 . 12/2/2012
are you ever going to continue this?! i've read this story over and over and over again and i love it! honestly, i'm begging you to continue the story
kaia chapter 75 . 9/20/2012
i've read the story from the beginning and i love it! BUT do u intend to finish the story?
BlueMilagro chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I'm going to have to stop after only one chapter because A.) I have laundry to do and B.) if I don't stop now I will not sleep tonight, nor will I have clean clothes for tomorrow. In short, you have ensnared me with one fell swoop of a chapter; I am enthralled, and anxious to read more!
Gaaah I am so glad I went through my subscribers lists. Why don't I do this more often? (Found you because you favourited my Rose Red story, "In the Sun." :P LOL)
You are fantastic!
Dunedain ranger of the north chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
Okay, this has always bugged me. You know when Watto said that no pod is worth three slaves, well how did he get Shmi and Anakin, if he won them in a podrace? Yes, Anakin may have been really young to possibly be separated from his mother, but I'd think that a slaver would do it anyway. So he's wrong, a pod is worth two or three slaves. I think the scriptwriters made a little inconstancy. Good chapter by the way!

Dune
DarkAngel620 chapter 75 . 4/26/2012
Okay, so I've just spent the last 3 days reading this fantastic piece of awesomeness you have here (in between homework and whatnot) and all i have to say to you right now is... HOW DARE YOU STOP WRITING!

ARE YOU INSANE! This is amazing! I've gotten so damn into it. I mean, just seeing the length of it was pretty god damn impressive. Then I get all worked up and make it this far only to see it NOT COMPLETE! AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME SO!

On another note, I seriously hope you SERIOUSLY reconsider and decide to start writing and working on this story again soon. SERIOUSLY! :D
Sairahiniel chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
This is a great story so far! Very well written! But then again, you always write well. Hehe. Can't wait to read the rest! I would today but I'm suposed to be studying for my test tomorrow, hehe!
Dreamer.dancer13 chapter 75 . 9/20/2011
I love this story! please please please update soon:)
pineapplegoddess chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Excellent story! I've read it at least 5 times now! Please update soon I would like to see how it ends, and if you're going to continue some sort of story in episodes 4-6.
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »