Reviews for Bullets & Fairytales
Frannielloyd chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
Hi. I have enjoyed this story very much. I see that it has been many years since you updated this story. Do you think that you will ever complet this story? Thank you for writing and sharing you work,
Guest chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
Absolutely wonderful story!I love the flow of it!Very sexy and romantic!Great case I come across beautifully written e/o stories like this,it only further encourage me to never get off this lovely e/o ship!Especially now that I am watching season fourteen slowly going down the tubes,and realizing now how much Stabler's presence is sourly and Stabler was the best,they were meant to be,no ifs or buts about it!You did an amazing job writing this,you perfectly showed us the true dynamics between them.I hope you continue to write e/o!Thank it.e/o e/o e/o forever...
cinderella chapter 15 . 6/17/2012
This is great!Love the case file,I am also enjoying the slow and easy way you are going about Benson/Stabler's relationship,rather than having them jump into bed too soon!Very intense and emotional,but really sexy!Excellent writing,great stuff!PLEASE UPDATE SOON!E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!
XxfallingdeeperXx chapter 13 . 7/26/2010
FINALLY! XD I've been waiting for that! Damn interruptions. Love this story soo much.
XxfallingdeeperXx chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
Damn you Maureen! YOU RUINED THE MOMENT! DX ugh...that was very sweet. made me smile.
XxfallingdeeperXx chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
oh XD god that was soo cute how he was all delusional and he said, "You're a bullet with butterfly wings." it was random but when you explained it i was like, "oohh."
XxfallingdeeperXx chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
DX NOOOOOOOOOOO! Elliot! *cries*
artemis chapter 15 . 7/2/2010
oh god,girl ... its been yrs...i still adore this story...its great...too bad you abandonded here...what can i say,maybe you've been extra busy...well i'll secretly hope for some updates...at least thats what fans do...wait...
rosa lunae chapter 15 . 2/4/2008
It's me again; I reviewed this story last night at SVUfiction, but I decided to check on a whim to see if perhaps there was an extra chapter posted here. I hope everything is well; I noticed there's been quite a long time since the last chapter. You're so close! I really hope you come back to this!
castlelove1221 chapter 15 . 4/11/2007
omg! i just found this story, read it, and i really, REALLY love it! but are you going to finish it? you should because it is soo good! i hope there is more to come with this story!
MaryWhite chapter 15 . 1/30/2007
I really enjoyed this story. I love the constant interuptions between the love birds. Once they get to the point where they will go futhur, someone calls, walks in or they stop each other somehow. I cannot wait to read the moment they finally just give in.
Marie2185 chapter 15 . 12/3/2006
what is going to happe next you have to finish
Mooch chapter 15 . 11/6/2006
I LOVE this fic! Extremely excellent of the fantastic variety! But I must say there is an element of hate in me right now - I have an exam in two days which I really should be studying for except I'm hear reading this fic and I can't seem to make myself care that there is so much work to be done. Realy, realy, really great! You write the characters so well and the UST between elliot and liv is so well done - extremely readable and happiness-causing. Please write more and fast! From what I can see, you haven't updated in a while and while I understand how busy things can get, I strongly urge you to please update soon. Make it an end of exams present to me or just do it out of the kindness of your heart - picturing me sitting here, instead of studying, desperately wishing for not one but millions of nw chapters. Dont stop with the case. Keep going. For a long time. I mean, a very long time - you dont know how exciting the move to the retirement home would be! PLease, I beg of thee, write more and superhumanly fast!
Maria656 chapter 15 . 11/5/2006
Hope you're busy finishing this story-it's too good to leave hanging!
LivNel4ever chapter 15 . 10/17/2006
Hey there...remember us, your adoring fans? we need an update! This story is to good to just stop in the middle...please i'm begging, i need closure to this story! it is amazing, beautifuly written...i love, love, love it...

EO Always!