Reviews for Acceptance
kitkatkart chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Good job! It seems like it would have been a really nice ending for the show...It really is nice to read a story with such good grammar! You used really descriptive words. I applaud you.
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I liked this story, it was short but it also made it's point. I'm glad Robin is finally okay with himself, he never really seemed to be in the show and I always hoped that he might be able to someday.
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Nice, This is the best TT 1-shot I ever read! _ I love it!
Moon Goddess of the Sun chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
DEEP P.S you are a good writer.
saturnsoldier990 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Whoa. Angsty. Wtf, i don't know. I'm just reviewing 'cause it's different.

It's really deep, you know. What you write. It's cool. But angsty.

P.S. You are definately most like Mars.
Kazzy103 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Wow... that was really good... and right. I believe that Robin is a true hero, and even though he may not be white, he isn't black, but he is gray. And I think most of the other heros are too. People tend to think right off that Robin is an obsessive freak, but how would you like to have some insane man be your enemy? I also believe that Robin is truely ready to meet Slade face to face; he is very mature for his age and had faced horrors in his past that prove he is ready. All in All, very good one-shot if I do say so myself.

Rose Eclipse chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Those last two words, I could not disagree with you at all. Robin is indeed, a hero. Despite what fans think of him as a compulsive obsession freak. he truly has a great burden on his shoulders: dealing with a personal enemy that haunts him AND protecting his family, his team. Time and time again he's been swayed over, but he returns. And he donnes the mask to hide his fears. But Robin will take his lessons, his pain, and transform them into safeguards for the future. That, my friend, is what a hero can do.
Insanity 101 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
good. i respect that...being one of those who has him suffer with angst. this, though small, was very powerful. the emotion came across well, trapped inside the words themselves. you opened up robins mind and spilled it out for us... one thing that i liked was this: everything isnt perfect. he still suffers (how could he not?), hes still afraid...but he fights to overcome that fear in accepting what he is. you cant change something until you accept that it needs to be changed. that added a more realistic twist to the usual; either horrible miserable death at slade's hands (whether physical, mental, or spiritual) or miraculously emerging unscathed from severe trauma. i like your way of doing things. two thumbs up. ~Dusty~
iamhollywood chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
nice fic. I agree there's not a whole of stories in which Robin can actually become comfortable with who he is, but I think you did a great job of helping him through it.
ttinuhpfanforever chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Wow, that does seem a lot like how Robin should veiw himself and Slade. Great one-shot, and I hope you make more soon. I would say you should continue this and make it into a series instead, but the way you ended it closed it beautifully.