Reviews for Hao's life
Guest chapter 14 . 11/28/2015
It's necromancy honey
Kamisu chapter 36 . 11/12/2005
sorry i wasn't able to review on the other chapters... I haven't been on the net for a long time now... -_-" I'm glad you'll make a sequel! Good luck!
princess of the spirit of fire chapter 36 . 11/10/2005
i so support the sequel this story rules!
Portagas D. Scarlet chapter 36 . 11/9/2005
O.o NICE CLIF HAGER! I WILL DEFINLY READ AND SUPPORT U ON THE SEQUEL! SEE YA ON MSN!
Ashen Phoenix chapter 36 . 11/9/2005
Woah, was that ever short. And I was kinda confused about why everyone had been drinking when they're all still UNDER-AGED.

I liked this fanfic 'cause it wasn't perverted, or too mature, or weak on the plot. All and all... My final words for this, "Hao's Life" fanfiction, by yo-wuz-up, is: 4.5. pocky sticks... outta 5! (YAY POCKY!)

I'll be looking for the sequal to this. Hope it's as good and as entertaining as this one was! *thumbs up* NICE WORK!

-Ashen Phoenix (_)

P.S. For this "end of the story" post, I'm using my full username. Just for you, guys.
Tala Is Shining chapter 36 . 11/8/2005
heyy. to bad, the story is over..

it was realy cool. and fun...please make a other story like this one with hao.. like this story.. bye see you on msn bye
Tala Is Shining chapter 35 . 11/6/2005
I hope I did a good job please enjoy

Thank you all reviewers!

yes. you did a good job. and it is great.. please keep up.? your welcome,, your story is it worth to review bye/ see you on msn
Ashen Phoenix chapter 35 . 11/6/2005
A lttle confusing with the Jeanne fight, and the Matamune thing; and I was a bit confused by the whole "Hao comes home" thingy. But I liked it, make no mistake of that! I luved the last few chapters, and I REALLY hope the "to be continued..." will be fulfilled!

Thanks again for the reply.

-Phoenix.
Ashen Phoenix chapter 34 . 11/6/2005
AWESOME! I really luved this chapter! And I DON'T in anyway think it was bad! Just a couple speeling errors (indtended joke, there).

*after reading reply* WOAH! I can't believe you replied to me! Thanks SO MUCH for mentioning me! And I'm glad you liked my post. I was happy to learn about how you started with the names, and I'm SO glad I didn't hurt your feelings with all my b*ing. I try my hardest to make it CONSTRUCTIVE critism, so I'm happy to know it was.

Heh heh. Yeah, I luv writing, so anythin' I write online is SUPER long! Mostly, I just see people who write stuff like "WRITE MORE, MORE, MORE, PLEASE!" and "Awesome! I luv it!" but I feel ones like that don't really say anything orther then they like it, or they don't. So I try and be descriptive in my posts.

Thanks again for answering my questions, and responding to my complaints. I wouldn't blame ya if yu yelled at me for being cruel 'bout your fanfic. And, wow, your really nice. Good to know. *nods*

Oh! And in response to your "the story's gonna end soon, should I make a sequal" question:

OH COURSE YOU SHOULD! YOUR STORY'S REALLY CREATIVE! And... WAH! "Hao's Life" no go bye-bye! (Ok, it should be noted that I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT cry like a baby like this all the time; just for this... and I guess 4 any other fanfic I like that ends)

And woah. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CALLED ME "Phoenix-sama"! No one's ever done that before! THANK YOU SO MUCH! (truthfully, I didn't think I deserved to be called that. It seemed more like a term u give 2 a closely respected, older friend, or someone with a lotta weight behind their words. But... *sniff* I didn't think I deserved THAT! *sniff* THANK YOU, WUZ UP-CHAN! I hope you luv for Shaman King never truly fades! Just like me!

Thanks again.

-Phoenix.
Portagas D. Scarlet chapter 35 . 11/5/2005
wow AND I THRUO THIER FATHER HATED HOA O.o! AWSOME JOB YEKE UPDATE SOON AND HOPE TO SEE U ON MSN! OH I LOVE UR MUSIC VIDEO HOPE TO HEAR MORE SOON!
Portagas D. Scarlet chapter 34 . 11/3/2005
HEY IT'S ME THIS IS SO GOOD I REALY LOVE BROTHERLY LOVE AND I LOVE SK! GOOD JOB! OH I WAS WOUNDERING DO U HAVE MSN OR YAHOO? UPDATE SON
Tala Is Shining chapter 34 . 11/2/2005
heyy. its cool... chappi..

do both... please both, the other story and a seguel * sorry wrong spelled)

please update very very quik

see you on msn bye
none chapter 34 . 11/1/2005
It's ok there wasnt enough dialog it's descriptive enogf to make up for it. ;)Oh yeah it was great
Ashen Phoenix chapter 33 . 10/31/2005
COOL! I like this version, even if it's different from the show! I thought it was funny (in the show) how Zeke/Hao blew-up the Babylon Gate like he wasn't even trying! But THIS version is great, too! It makes Hao out so he doesn't seem invincible, and can actually get hurt!

Bravo! I like how the S.O.F. cares for him, and how the Hanagumi girls react to the ever cold-hearted Anna! I REALLY, REALLY, REALY hope you keep this story up! And sorry if my other posts sounded too harsh. I just want a good story to be the best it can be! Y'know, like constructive critisism.

-Phoenix

P.S. YAY! I was mentioned in the "Thanks to"! Huzzah! You get a cookie! This is officially the longest fanfic I've read on this site to date! You just beat-out tenderflower-san's MEW-fiction by a few chapters! CONGRATS, Yo wuz up-san!
Ashen Phoenix chapter 29 . 10/30/2005
Ok, first: GREAT use of Hao's awesome fightingness! Haha! Take that, x-laws! *makes punching motions* *grins* Nicely done.

Oh, and I liked the part where Hao got hurt and the 5 spirits healed him, plus the part with the shikigamis was cool.

And I have a question 'bout the last bit: From what I got, Hao was using the shikigamis and the S.O.F. to attack the remaining x-laws, and Mosh... and, uh... he attacked Mosh's shaman, who (of course) is Jeanne. That's how I got it.

-Phoenix