Reviews for Hopes for an Empire
Your Pyroclastic Flow chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
Hey, J-man (don't ask...). I was bored,so I thought I might point out that... Peach and Mario are adorable... And the story is picking up... And that I'll try and finish the game before you're done Ch. 7 (or at least before you show it to me. ;;) Um, Grodus is being mean to me right now. Yep.

We seriously need to get our butts in gear, being so slow to update and all. o_O;; (And we also need to get more work done on that LoZ story!)
KoinuSephiroth chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
That was a great chapter! Keep up the awsome work. Well, erm, I can't really think of anything more to say. It's farking awsome!
KoinuSephiroth chapter 4 . 6/15/2005
Your story's awsome. Hurry up with getting Chapter 5 up, so I don't have to keep bugging you. Don't let me down. I want it to be good. But I don't want to rush you, so just take how long you need. I sure am with my story. Not that I can help it. _;

But anyways, you get platinum, or at least you would if this was music. Don't mind me I'm just thinking of stuff. Speshal stuff. ~.
Florachild chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
Omg this is such a cool story! _ I can't wait untill u update it ( hey that rhymes!), loved the last chapter! Thanks.
SesshouMario chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
Oh, I forgot: you rule. Peach MUST be with Mario! WOO! FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T DO FREAKY RELATIONSHIP CROSSOVERS! He he. Little enthusiastic there.
SesshouMario chapter 4 . 6/5/2005
*sob* CLICHED? NO! Thanks for the review, DARK1 ULTIMATE. I'm getting more than I expected. Anyhoo, I would appreciate it if you tell me the cliche. (I won't be able to fix it, but I don't want to keep writing fanfictions with cheesy little cliches in them.) Also, I know nothing about Armed and Dangerous. Sorry. Nothing. I was just as PO'd as you dying 932080353457308957 times when I first got Super Mario Sunshine (I'm a lot better now... yes!) and thought it would be fun to read about total destruction on one of the most frustrating Mario worlds ever. It's pretty fun .

Lastly, everything's in bold because... well, it's all in bold. I just did it that way. Maybe it looks stupid... but I like it that way. Woo. Oh, and more lastly (whatever the hell that means), why don't you play Armed and Dangerous? I should have mentioned this before. TOO LAZY TO GO BACK! HAR! Do you not have enough money, do you not want to, or do you not have a PS2? Just curious... it might help a tad in writing your story. :) Okay, that's enough rambling for now.
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
BTW, Mario's wife is(I know you will like this)

Peach. Daisy belongs with Luigi.
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Hello, sessomario. It's me, the writer of the story you were so kind to review. I make a point of reading and reviewing the stories of anyone polite enough to review mine. I like this, the storyline is a bit cliche'd, but it works. Just one question-why is everything in bold? If you know about Armed and Dangerous, i need a bit more info. You see...i haven't played the game, only read about it. I liked the idea of Delfino getting its just desserts for driving me (more) insane, so I decided to take the oddest FPS i could think of and blended it with Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, and SMS. I may add a few smashers later...and who knows, maybe the Big Freekin gun from Doom 1, 2 and 3 will appear to rip delfino a new one. Heh heh, you theiving raccoons are dead, i'll teach you to charge me 10 blue coins for a frikken shine sprite...BAKA KAIJI TANUKI!(stupid bastard raccoons in japanese)

DARK1 notices Sessomario staring frightenedly.

Or not...
LeNimph chapter 4 . 6/2/2005
Yay romance and some kinda mystery, I have to agree with you on the best chapter so far(time to go read that Mario/Peach part again me being such a huge fan of them, and writing that fanfic that will have a sequal...
SesshouMario chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
To British Shyguy: ...I'm guessing they're original because everyone else does Mario/Daisy and Luigi/Peach couplings? I think that's disgusting. Peach rules. All hail Peach. PEAACH... She's a good character. Anyway, I'm getting to be a really slow writer! JEEZ!
The Princess Daisy chapter 4 . 6/2/2005
100 Super-Sappy Ways to Get a Princess to Love You-Hahaha

9/10

NOTE!:Mario And Peach ARE an original couple!
Your Pyroclastic Flow chapter 4 . 6/2/2005
Remember how Mario was the only smart person in "I Love Cheese"? That was... cool.

Anyway, the Mario/Peachness is awesome. You're doing well with that. Don't be shy to write whatever mushy stuff goes on between them; it'll probably get you more reviews. "Ushi" also seems like he would prove to be an interesting character. Eh-heh, since I've read "ahead," I won't specify why, but do your best with him. He's bound to be a little confused. I'm also beginning to grow rather fond of poor old Magik.

You have a wonderful take on the Mario world. Don't be ashamed for having a lame social life; this is shpeshal-er. Dr. Stevier, you know? Ayuh.
The Princess Daisy chapter 3 . 5/27/2005
9/10 keep up the good work...And!

Mario And Peach ARE an original couple!

as for reviews...thay are hard to come by...i think that you need to be calm and keep going

And if you are NEEDING reviews to this:

Read My Story! "A tale of of a downfall"

Read My Story! "Peach puppet"

PS: you should read the two story...
SesshouMario chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
I feel guilty for submitting a "review" for my own story, but this is just a reply to people...

YAY! I'm glad more of you reviewed. These first three chapters are simply minor plot setup, but the next one has a lot more plot and some romance (the most I've ever done...) so I hope you'll continue to read. Fawfulclone (I LOVE FAWFUL!)... I'm rather stupid for asking this, but I get a but mixed up sometimes: your review is out of FIVE stars, right?

And there's a mistake in my author's notes. I didn't realize they reduced everything to size 12 font, but the REVIEW word was supposed to be huge. Aww, my lame pun was ruined.

SEE YA, PEOPLE! (PS. Thanks to Mrs. Woman, AKA Lord Fluffy's Minion, for your WONDERFUL review.)
Your Pyroclastic Flow chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
I'm REVIEWING, see? Watch my magical "critical friend" powers and see how well I review. Your story was...

A FAILURE! F! F! F! LIKE MY MATH GRADE!

Wait... My recent test grade in math was an 85... that means... you get an 85... O_o;; Whoops. Sorry for the mix-up. Maybe we should go by my French grade? A!

I understand why you want reviews. Don't worry. Just don't write "Please RnR." That's so stupid. Anywho, yes, I think we both may need to shorten our chapters a bit to attract more people. They tend to get intimidated by the word count, those feeble minds of theirs. :) S'okay though. I wonder if Stephen King likes Mario games... I WANNA KNOW WHO THE THIEF IS!