Reviews for Breaking Point
nights of wonder chapter 20 . 3/22
I'm so, SO glad I found this today. It was beautifully written.
nebula2 chapter 20 . 2/1/2014
I truly enjoyed your story. It was very engaging and perfectly paced. The characters were really well written. Really loved the interaction and emotions portrayed by the two Adama men. Their conversations were really well done, especially the last one.

So, did you ever write anymore stories to continue the Gaius storyline that was left up in the air?
nebula2 chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
First off, let me just say that I absolutely love Doctor Marsh. You did a good job with creating her. You're also doing a good job with writing her conversations with Lee and Bill. Those scenes are quite believable and enjoyable to read with the humor you allow her character to interject so that the story keeps flowing nicely. I'm really enjoying the story!
nebula2 chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
A very compelling story so far. I like how you're bringing in the other main characters of the show without it feeling forced. Calley and the sculpted flowers were a sweet touch and something nice to lighten up the mood of the story. Now you've got me curious as to what really happened to Lee. Is the culprit Frosty or Stinger and was he worker for someone? Gaius had a really intriguing introduction into the story, so I can't wait to see what he is up to? The conversations between William and Lee are still my favorite though.
nebula2 chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
I'm glad that I was pointed in the direction of this story. I love the way you are writing Bill, Kara and Lee in the flashbacks. I get a real sense of the characters from the show while reading it. Despite having felt like I was thrown into the middle of something at the very beginning of this story, I can't put my finger on why, these first two chapters have captured my attention and drawn me in. I liked the use of the flashback to show the situation leading up to Lee's suicide attempt both from Kara and Bill. The incident between the two Adama's was especially intense and well written. Bill's guilt over the situation is palpable. Looking forward to reading the rest.
Acrylate chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
Great story, even though a little predictable. I hope you want to make another you for the great story.
anina613 chapter 20 . 5/13/2013
Love this story from the beginning to the end! Great job!
carolann chapter 19 . 4/5/2012
I just found this story and read it. You have a very good writing style. It had lots of interesting twists and turns and was very creative. I liked that Laura Roslin was the one person who totally believed in Lee. And yes, I can believe that Gaius is that evil. Really good twist at the end with Gaius being the one to try and kill Lee but with him sticking the blame on Zarek and Zarek doing the dirty work.

Thanks for sharing your story.
Luzith chapter 20 . 1/10/2012
Wonderful story. Your characterization was on key with the show and very well developed. Nice plot twists. You really kept the audience hanging on what really happened. And the ending was quite surprising. I was expecting it all to be neatly wrapped up. I loved it
Dalek Warrior chapter 19 . 4/30/2011
This story was phenomenal, you took the characters to places I'd never thought possible. Your writing was so clear and sounded as if you were on the "Galactica". You are a true writer!
Mel J1701 chapter 20 . 2/27/2011
What an excellent story. The character portrayals were true to the show, in particular Lee who is a curious mix of vulnerability and military stoicism. You captured the complexity of his relationship with his father so well without making Adama too stern or too soft. I also loved the inclusion of Cottle, an underrated character who is a bit like a more sour version of Star Trek's McCoy (and he was perfectly suited to Dr Marsh!).
dferveiro chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed it. You captured the complex relationship between Lee and Adama very well. Thanks for sharing your talent!
wsxokn chapter 20 . 2/20/2011
*explosive applause* Fantastic!
A maze thing chapter 20 . 12/8/2010
I know you wrote this many years ago, but this is awesome! I'm in the process of rewatching the series online and decided to check out some fanfiction. I love Lee! And this story was phenomenal! Absolutely amazing! I loved it!

You got the Adam father-son relationship down pat. Going from ripping out each other's throats to being civil while on the job. Those two seriously need that joint session (Marsh could totally take 'em). Marsh was amazing as well! There's something about little old ladies that don't act like a grandma all the time (only when they need to) and know how to be rather forward. And she got Cottle, what can't that woman do?

Lee and Kara, damn that was amazing writing. And really sad. It was bad enough that Lee didn't have his father to help him when he thought he was in danger, but then Kara too? Damn, poor Lee.

Great story! I loved it! (Oh, also, Gaius...such a weaselly little bastard)
Darthme1011 chapter 14 . 12/19/2008
the cally bits were sweet shes under used in a lot of stories