Reviews for Incomplete
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 7/19
Now see this is how it was suppose to go! Thank you! Loved this by the way you nailed all their personalities. This was an amazingly awesome read. Hope you do more in the future. Read ya Later ;)
Julianne chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I really like this you did a great job.
Coley1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
aww if only, I love it, it's so sweet
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
i love it
Jessica L.A chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
i love it!

JESSICA AYERS chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
i think ya should ABSOLUTELY make a SEQUEL...
Kara Waldorf chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
hey I really liked your story. I always wanted Angel and Buffy to end up together.
Lettered chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
I loved this! I especially like what you did with the Immortal. They build him up so much that it's funny to imagine him as a guy who hires...uh, male escourts? to seduce women. I thought the idea that Buffy remembered their day was kinda out of place, but it did make for some nice smoochies. I loved that Whistler was there, too; I always wished there was more stuff with him. Great fic!
crystalix chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
OMG! I LOVE this ficlet SO much! It's a great rewrite of the episode and it's neat how you included the immortal too (and made him seem un-evily-evil! I love it!). Plus there was the Buffy/Angel-ness (AAWE!) and you managed to write it without bashing Spike too much (lol,loved the part where whistler sent spike into the immortal's basement!) The whole story was great, and the ending was so sweet! You also wrote it REALLY well! Awesome work! :D