Reviews for Nothing Goes as Planned in the 'Verse
Jaycie Victory chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Beautifully woven story.
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Continue ! Come on one more chapter ! Let him break the bloody rules !
Hilary Parker chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Amazing! Quite simply amazing! Very well written, and perfectly in character!

If I had one quibble, it would be that it's his father's words he's remembering, and to my mind at least, Jayne was raised by a rather gruff mother and likely didn't know who his father was. Doubt that's cannon of course, but just my take on the character so it's a very, very minor quibble, particularly since I can imagine his father's words here as hers very easily.
hotforteacher3 chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Seriously? You just LEFT it like that? Cmon this is one tasty fucker of a story! Please please PLEEEEEEZE come back and finish it! Hopefully happily, but I know a girl can only ask for so much... :)
basaltone chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
This one has a touch of saddness to it, all that wanting and no fullfillment, neither physical, but more sadly, emotional. But that is how it would be with Jayne and River, wouldn't it.
Little Nutsy chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
ooooo, how come i love this story. because it was great mate.
Zabby chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Okay, so I'm probably going to bug you with all these reviews, but you really are a fabulous writer. And man, I wish you had written more on this one. I love that it's from Jayne's prospective, that you hardly have any of River, though she permeates his thoughts. This is so great. Wonderful.
SusanMarieS chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
your stories are very adictive. thanks so very much.
Elliesmeow chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Nice, very nice. Loved the description of how bad his yearning got before he made up the rules. Those by the way were a work of art. Great job.

-Ellie
Sasusc chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
I don't see Jayne sticking to the rules too well. _ Loved it! Please continue this. I want to see the plans go out the window, and the rules broken.
Green Owl chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
Moody, tense, angsty, perfect. Very, very well done. I love the line, "You don’t kiss a woman; it means emotional attachment, opens you up for hurt and pain." Just the perfect amount of cardio-indigestion for our man. Kudos!
Riddick Fan chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
This is very interesting and wish to know how it will progress. Please update soon.
colorguard06 chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
I hope update eventally because your writing really gets me hooked and I cant wait to see whats next
JadedOne47 chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
You never updated.. and it was quite the interesting plot...

Any thoughts of going back to it?
dancing-badly chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
I noticed you haven't updated in more than a year. I do so hope that you do, this is a fantastic beginning to a story. I've been looking for a good Jayne/River story for a few days now and this one is excellent. I want to see them break the rules...ALL the rules.