Reviews for An Arms Length
Doragonko chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I loved this! I like how you portrayed the lingering feelings of betrayal bb held for robin. Nicely done.
Anticsareme chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
and now a bit closer
Afaceanyonecouldlove chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Awww this is SOOO sweet :D! And honestly if I were Robin I would say "I have fucking Batman as a mentor, what did you expect?" lol im kidding. I love this story!
DiamondDragonFrost chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is so bloody adorable. :D You can never have enough BB/Rob fluff in world. And I think EVERYONE was annoyed with Robin in TBW.

I loves it. :)

-Dia
Taisi chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I loved Cyborg in this. :3 The way he treated lil' BB made me "n'awww". 3 Thanks for sharing!
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
O.k, i'm going to be honest, I detected a little gayity there, but it was still really good!
BlackHeartedWinter chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
That was so cute! I loved the way you had Robin confess himself at the end. It was so sweet. .
Hybrid X chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I really enjoyed this story, and I really thought it made sensse. I just don't understand how Robin and Beast Boy were totally fine with one another after "The Beast Within" during the show, and this story really made it all come together. The brotherly interaction between Beast Boy and Cyborg and Beast Boy and Robin was very sweet. Great job, keep writing.
Suzushina Yuriko chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
This is an extremely well-written piece. Although I felt that there was a possibility of BBCy In this, it's still very good.

Please write more!
Krytical chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
That was very sweet. It was actually kinda close to slash, though.
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
This story deserves way more than just 12 reviews. It is so well-written and well thought out. One of the best stories I have ever read... and that's saying something.

You did a phenominal job on this piece. Please keep writing. I want to read more.

-Hero Out-
Dark Nekogami chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I loved this story so much it ran through my head all day long no matter what i couldn't stop what u created is a work of god it's beautiful it inspiring i hope u create more of these amazing pieces because i was mesmerized by it
The Fake Apollo chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Excuse me, but would you mind going to looking up the community "robinxbeastboy" and posting this and other fics of yours that are of this pairing? Thank you, so much!

That was soo *cute*!
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Aw I'm ready to cry! Ack, I'm such a sap. I loved it!

-Spark