Reviews for Crime and Punishment
Dee chapter 1 . 10/23/2019
This is hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. Can you please do one about Finarfin and the FĂ«anorions?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
that's only one day...
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
YES! A sequel...of sorts xD You wrote Celegorm and Curufin EXACTLY how I pictured them. Especially Curufin. I always thought he was more devious...and mean...and nastier, in general xDD (Nobody has ever written Curufin like how I imagine him! -gasp- -worships- xD) Though I never imagined Maedhros so evil. I guess he wanted revenge too xDDD The twins are so cute - Maglor's singing is so LOL xD

"At last, Curufin cleared his throat and tried to flash a wan smile. "Splendid," he droned..."

Somehow, I really love those lines. I don't know why, I just do xDD Ah, Feanor sure overwork his kids xD
Dawn Felagund chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
I can almost feel sorry for the brats...

I love your stories; they always make me smile and sometimes-embarrassingly enough-laugh out loud. I don't know where you come up with some of these things, like the Little Aule doll-which reminded me eerily of my sister's My Buddy doll from when we were kids ::shudder::-but it's good stuff. Are you going to grace us with another chapter from a day in the life of the Feanorians? I do hope so.

Best of luck to you!

Dawn Felagund
Sirielle chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
What a cruel punishment - six months of guarding 'The White Menace'! The place must be really scary. Poor brothers ;

Weird idea of Valar dolls, I would never imagine it myself ;)

I enjoyed both stories - the wedding and now the punishment. Very good use of details from HoME footnotes ;) Really, good job :)

IMHO it would be perfect if you wrote it in more serious tone, with less absurd, but even in the madness style it is well done. *thumbsup* I just wish to see serious story by you with such a good world research. Perhaps I just need to lurk more in the stories you have authored here ;)

I like your Celegorm and Curufin, I hope father will spare them all the moths of guarding Silmarili, all the other activities are enough punishment, especially attending Maglor's sessions ;