Reviews for The Promise
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Well done. It was well written and enjoyable.
sayuri2023 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Lovely! What about continuing it?
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
That was beautiful...I like the ConYuu pairing and the ConJul references, though I would never truely support them together since its the AbeJul that makes everything the way. ConYuu always have to have angst don't them T_T
kuron-rin's lvr chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
i like your story so much. i can't wait for the next chapter

it is so sweet, yuuri and conrad being that close

good job
RaylenEX chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
This story really makes me feel so emotional...
alythia chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
(inhales deeply)...huh (exhales)

...issit me or people just love to make angst filled fics when it comes to M-Rated ConradxYuuri...? (i'm so gonna cry again... T.T)

Conrad is being his typical selfless self again. But to be honest, i couldn't imagine Yuuri making selfish requests such as that... though his intentions is clear:that he cared about Conrad more thank anything, and would not let him out of his sight ever again. pity for the two of them, and cookies for you for writin such a beautiful fic. (smile)
tina chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
very beautiful and in character! i enjoy reading it a lot! thank you! your conrad is wonderful!
Dranzen chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Yay~! Sappy fluffy fics make me dizzy and happy~!

driftingwanderer chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
nice! keep writing!
hershey555 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Very touching and nice fic
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
*He did not deserve Julia’s heart back then, and he did not deserve Yuuri’s unwavering faith now. If he were any sort of a man, he’d leave Shin Makoku for good, like he had intended to.* Yes, Conrad, leave and never come back! ~.~ I'm a Conrad-basher, what can I say?

*Besides, he couldn’t do that to Wolfram…* I hope Conrad never hurts Wolfram that way. Even though Wolfram says he hates Conrad, you can tell he actually still cares deeply for his older half-brother. And Wolfram would never hurt Conrad, so Conrad should do the same.

*“Yuuri… you need to go back to your room. There would be quite a scene if Wolfram wakes and finds you missing. It would be even worse if they found you in my room.”* Thank-you! Wolfram would be so upset... but he has every right to be! Why can't Yuuri just share his feelings?
corntey K chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
*big puppy dog eyes*

You are going to make a follow up story to this right?

I have to watch this whole series...I've only seen up to episode 10...did conrad really betray Yuuri?

*scratch's back of head* ok, that was a little to dramatic, but good fic.

Keep writing!
Chibes chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Hey if you are interested for your C2 communtiy there is my crossover story called Revelations and Discoveries it has a kag-hiei pairing i think you might like.
Maru-chan chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I love your fic. It's written beautifully, the characters' emotions are very well reflected. I spent a good time reading it. I like Conrad & Yuri pairing very much, I wish there were more fics about them. Very good job with this!
mizuryu chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Wow a Conrad/Yuuri fic! You're my hero!

I can't seem to search for a nice Conrad/Yuuri fic in this fandom without tripping over Yuuri/Wolfram fics...

Your characterisation of Conrad was right on and I like how you portrayed Yuuri.

Keep writing! I wanna see more of your god good fics!