Reviews for Innocence
blackneko2002 chapter 22 . 12/30/2013
So sad yet so amazing one of the best fanfictions I have ever read and I usualy read about 6 fics a day and have not missed one since i started to read
KedakaiOkami chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
Gah, so sad! You made me laugh and certainly cry. Bittersweet I think should be the term for this. Like Tala died young, which is really sad, but at least the suffering ends. And Kai and Rei got each other in the end.

Great work.
vegetas stef chapter 22 . 3/7/2011
This story was FANTASTIC. One of the best that i've read in a long time. I was so excited to read each chapter and to find out what happens. I'm going to read all of your ray/Kai fics
phoenixandtiger chapter 22 . 9/5/2010
This is definitely one of the more original plots I've read - in a LONG time.

Great job!
hellzboy chapter 22 . 8/22/2008
Did you have to kill off the Demolition boys? including Tahlia? T_T I was hoping for a big miracle to happen... but oh well... Awesome story by the ways!... no wonder it has a lot of reviews even though it's been like years that you've put this up... I'm just sorry for myself that I didn't read this sooner... but I'm glad I did! XD hehe Sayonara!
Chibi Bishi chapter 22 . 11/6/2007
AW THATS SO CUTE! i loved it]
GoShorties chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
funny! i like it!
PatrioticPuppy chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
_ This is adorable! I just love Rei, he's so sarcastically cute and fun. *Huggles* :D

-Puppy
Hiolair chapter 22 . 3/5/2007
I LUV IT! It was (and is) a great story! *_* yay *_*
A girl named Jim Bob chapter 22 . 1/9/2007
I absolutely loved that! I came across it really randomly, and I'm glad I did!
Billion Dollar Prince chapter 13 . 9/19/2006
Oh, I can't wait until Ray and The Bladebreakers meet at the tournament!
Billion Dollar Prince chapter 11 . 9/19/2006
My gosh, this is so interesting! Ray is still unwise for doing what he did. The only reason he went to Biovolt was to get Kai to like him, but that whole plan is obviously ruined.
Billion Dollar Prince chapter 7 . 9/17/2006
I feel sorry for Ray. There is no where to run to get away from Biovolt now. He's hooked, so if he tries to run away, Boris will think he was spying or something. So theres no...I just feel really bad for Ray! I hope he makes it out, okay!
Billion Dollar Prince chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
Ok, now I am sure, you have made Ray a complete pyscho. What did he ever do to you? It's so crazy for Ray to think that if he becomes like Tala, Kai will like him. I don't even know if Kai likes Tala back. Well, back to reading this story...
Billion Dollar Prince chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
Oh gosh, Ray is so dramatic. He needs to suck it up, and find a way to deal with the situation. No need to make him run away, but I wonder what he will do now.