Reviews for Holy Water
*Sobs*
OMG! Just...omg.
So beautiful!
Airgirl123 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I've read all your stories and they are all amazing. :)

-aremi
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
taki,

I like how you based this off the song without putting the lyrics in. Nice work!

I also liked your story I ain't the devel, I just look like him but didn't have mutch to say about it so didn't review.

But your a really good writer so I'm probably going to read most of your stuff tonight then cram my hw in 10 minuits before my parents get home.

Auua

PS I LOVE Holy Water! It's one of my favorate songs ever!
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
That's cool.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
aw, no! Man the Teen Titans have access to the jail I'm sure they can go torture and kill that man...
titanschick chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
aww its cute
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Not bad. The writing can use a little improvement, but you know what? I really liked it! It made me feel happy inside!

I think it stayed true to the characters, which is very important. Raven had been subject to an emotional trauma that changed her, so you can't expect her to pull through rape as if nothing happened, can you? Her reactions were perfectly normal

And I although may seem harsh but I'm just giving constructive critism. I really liked the fic!

And don't worry about the whole BB POV thing. I'm a girl and I often write in the POV of male characters. I think you got it down, so no worries. :)

I write long reviews...Hehehehe...*sweatdrop*
The Last chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Aw! Sweet. When I saw this up, I remembered you posting it before. Sorry I didn't review then! Anyway, once again, nice job. Beast Boy:Raven forever!
Mr. Pooch chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I loved this story a lot! hehe. I love the Big and Rich song, and I liked how you incorporated it in. It shows the song through their actions. And I loved the BB/Raven relationship. I can't wait to read more by you!
EmberHot chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
It's great. You just need some more detial.
Fadeaway Windwaker chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
OOC? Who cares, if it produces such a lovely one-shot? Besides, Raven underwent a traumatic experience; it's bound to have a significant effect on her behavior. Anyway, I loved it, so kudos to you.

I now would really like to hear the song that inspired this.

-Fade-
Krimzontrique chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
That is so awesome i kinda wish it wasnt a oneshot
eightroses chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Aww... That is so lovely...

Who was that guy?

Cuz i have no idea...

plz tell me

& your guy POV was fantastic!