Reviews for La Chute d’Eau Perdu
ravenslair chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Nice, a little bit of tarty fluff does really complete the story. Now, about writing another Rob/Rae fiction. Thanks...Gerry
purple pineapples chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Ive read this b4 and i loved it i just never reviewed...so im doing it now and im saying that this is awesome and i absolutely *love* it! I mean i loved 'Wild, Wild West' and...i loved this 2! So keep up the fantabulos work and keep up the amazing writing! Cya bye!
noname00 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
gr8 just gr8
LilLits chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
um..i donno wat it means! so french for 2 years did not help! luved it! read my story plz! btw ur wild wild west thing is one of my all time faves!
obliviandragon chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
alright nice lemon...oblivian
alena-chan chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Hey!

That was really great and it wasnt definitely not crappy. It was really wonderful and I especially liked the fact that it was written in Ravens pov.

You captured her feelings perfectly.

As for the title, I think it means "The lost waterfall". Im not sure if Im right but I really hope, because if not then six years of french lessons were for nothing.

Alena
watergoddess08 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
How come you didn't include that in the story? That would make clearer as to how Raven got pregnet. I liked it. I was hopin you'd write what happened at the waterfall.
DarkSoleil chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
This wasnt crappy at all. It was very good actually. So good job!
Al the Pirate chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Ya know, I have no idea what your title means...but can I have half a cookie anyway for just asking?

This was so sweet :) I loved this series, and especially the way it ended. -happy sigh- People like you make me content with life. :)
JPElles chapter 1 . 5/19/2005