Reviews for Mordre
Veneya chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Thanks for the great read.
anne chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
confusing at first, but then i got it :) awwwww
Cassandramew chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
that was the cutest most saddest, and greatest thing i have ever read...that was awesome!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
genius. sheer genius! i adored the excellent use of the second person. everything was so well written. i loved it.
xoJemiox chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
huh? so harry doesnt love draco O_O is this a bad ending?
Anytha5 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Little bit confused. It was very very good. Enjoyed it
sehne chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I loved it! I like how Draco tries to convince himself that he is not in love. This was such a wonderful story, thank you so much for sharing this great fic.
TheRndom1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I really liked it:D

very interesting, I love vampire fics

what did he tell hermione?
autumnenvy chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I like this Harry. Snarky mind reader. *snigger*

Took me a while, but I think I understand the ending. Draco keeps trying to deny the fact that he's still in love with Harry, to the exaggerated point that even he knows it's useless to deny. So Harry thinks it's appropriate to join the 'denial'?

At least, I hope that's it.

Either way, I LIKE it! Beginning was a wee bit confusing, though. Keep it up! ;)
The-Sponge-Who-Could-Fly chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
confusing but pretty all the same
Azrael Gaunt chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Very different from what I am used to. A good different, though. I like it. It was odd, and pleasent at the same time.

Good job.

~Elvia
Conny1908 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I'm not smart enough to figure out the end, but I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Very well written. Thanks for sharing!
Midnight-sama chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
It's things like this that make me proud to read Harry Potter fanfiction. Good job, I really enjoyed reading this and I hope you do something else soon.
bayb43 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
This is a great little story. I'm very impressed with your grasp of second person writing. This is the first H/D story I've read with it. Excellent job!
Queen Vampiress chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Oh my god this was soo good! It made me sad but happy in a weird way at the same time. dont ask im strange! :-) great job this has inspired me to read your other stories! great job again!