Reviews for February Ice
Revy679 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OMG LOVES! SOOOO MUCH WIN!
Aeris-Eithne chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
"I'm not spontaneous."

Best. Line. Ever! Ok, one of the best to ever be uttered by Heero in a fanfic. I swoon.

You wrote the best GW fanfics years ago, and I still love reading them. I've undoubtedly heaped praise upon praise on you before, but that's because I truly appreciate your writing style, and the intelligence and thoughtfulness you bring to every story. Whenever you publish a novel, I wanna know about it, and be first in line at your book signing!
Hitomi chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
that was SO romantic! .
momiji-k chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Oh I just loved this! There are so many fics out there but so few of them actually have Heero asking Relena to marry him and in such a in character way. It would have to be a situation like this where something happens and he decides that now is the time to ask so they can be together. The only other fic I read for quite some time where he aks her was the same kind of situation like this. He had been carrying the ring around for ever and had never actually asked her. I guess the time just wasn't right.

This was fantastic. I need to hunt down the other two now and read it from the beginning. They had been together for 6 years but I am puzzled if that means the 6 years is after the end of Endless Waltz, maybe?

This inspires me that some day I should write a Heero/Relena fic. They are one of my favorite pairings.

Fantastic story. Just the right amount of detail and some great dailogue!
Angela chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
oh my god! you are amazing, i love your stories so much. heero and relena forever!
Foxtale3 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
No, no! This can't be the final installment! At least some what of an update on their marriage, their life? Please? :D
Kandida chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Very romantic proposal.

sniff

good job Rose!
Tatarimokke chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Crazy, illogical, and absolutely perfect. This story says more than so many even begin to. On a personal level I enjoyed this immensely. Excellent job.

Loren
KnighteWolfe chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Rose, you've done it to me again. Caught my interest in a story taht I would usually pass up but i know that you always hit a grand slam when you write a Heero/Relena story.

Keep up the outstanding work. I loved this storu arc.

Knightewolfe.
Seed-of-Flame chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Yay! *pats Heero* Good boy. Finally is one of the only things I could think of. I loved the Holiday arc stories!

V FLAME V
Prizz chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I like this one, too! Thanks for sharing your works to us.. _ V,,
spriteth chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
fantastic story arc, and this story is my favorite. Will there be another one in the series, or is this it?
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
WHAT! Longer than 6 years…? How could that be? You’ve wrapped my mind around something that is not computing in my teenie little head. Otherwise – GREAT JOB on this shortie! It was precious.
lilangelita chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
*sigh* That was so sweet. So he wanted to marry her since way back then? Aw, Heero. This is a lovely ending to the whole story arc.
mEEsah chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Oh! I loved that story! I really did!

But, did Heero ever say the words? Did he ever say "I love you"?

Oh! It was really cute. I read the other ones, too. I would have commented on them... but I couldn't wait to read the rest of the story!