Reviews for I'm Not in Love
Guest chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
ERAGON IS MY FAVORITE BOOK SERIES EVER. THIS IS AN AMAZING FIC AND THAT JUST MADE ME LOVE IT MORE. THANK YOUN FOR BEING SUCH A SKILLED WRITER!...ahem... sorry about the caps, got incredibly excited. 3 the fic
SierraSavannah chapter 19 . 2/15/2014
Love your story, please update!:)
sweetteatwo chapter 19 . 12/18/2012
Please update when you can just came across this story was good I like it.
madclifton chapter 19 . 11/12/2012
I hope you're continuing this story... it's so good. I'm intrigued to see what happens next! :)
moomoomoores chapter 19 . 9/3/2012
Love it :)
mykeyo10 chapter 19 . 8/19/2012
oh no! BOYS UR BOTH PRETTY NOW MAKE UP! lol xp cant wiat for the next chap this is great
mykeyo10 chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
OHHHH! Drama lama! ohhh
UnwrittenLoveDreams chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
I hope you update soon i cant wait to see what happens now and I hope they work things out
xXallegedangelXx chapter 19 . 8/4/2012
I had tears in my eyes when Harry was talking about how Ayden died, it was so sad.
I hope Harry and Draco make up soon and punch Blaise for starting it, he was probably jealous that Harry could make Draco smile like no other could.
Please update soon :D
VanillaSugarBae chapter 18 . 8/1/2012
AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH! I want more! Please continue too many authors leave a story hanging
Sevvus chapter 18 . 10/19/2011
okay..now that they know they love each other...like we all knew from the beginning these silly little boys...IS HARRY STILL GONNA DIE! i just don't think draco would sit by and let him waste away like that..but MY GOD THE STUBBORN HARRY IS GONNA FIGHT IT!... ;m; i have accidentally read to many sad stories as of late..i REALLY want this one to go out on a happy ever after note!

but other then my frantic grasping of whats gonna happen next..this is bloody awesome and you are amazing..and i love you for making this...you should be proud of this story! anyway keep up the FANTASMASTASTICYFING job and update soon! :D please and thank you!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 18 . 8/13/2011
I really hope that you update this one of these days cause it is awesome.
AliceRellim chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
awww, let me just tell you that i started bawling when harry said ayden died. it was soo sad and about draco i got pissed but so far i absolutley looove your story!
AliceRellim chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
soni-chan chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
omg! I was BORN in Assunta hospital!