Reviews for Strawberry Flavored Lollipops
FalconRukichi chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Its been a years I read Asucaga FF and decided to come ack because they are tooooo priceless. This one is very sweeeeeet~~
Reddawn Queen chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
It's been years since last reader's review, yet it's been years since your wrote this story. I just joined, but somehow I just found this cute story. It's simple, yet it puts a smile on my face. It's one of my favorite story ;)
Thank you very much. You will write another story about adorable AsuCaga, won't you?
Miyu Nanami chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
HAHAHA This story is so cute:)

U should continue writing abt cagalli and athrun
wallywest chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Haha

I love that. xD

]
simply -v chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
AW that was adorable! keke

such a cute mini fic :)

thanks for the read
AkemiLove chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
SQUEE!

That was SOO cute!

K-A-W-A-I-I!

xD
everwhite chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
This is such a strange, random fic... that I enjoyed reading very much. Very creative!
Glorious Rubbish chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
OH UPDATE UPATE XD
SnowLeopard7 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Wow! This fic is just so cute. You really had a wonderful idea for a story here.
Kintora chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I don't think I've read a oneshot quite like this before. XD Awesome. I really enjoyed it. :)
white songstress chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Fluff Inc,

the cutest, fluffiest and sweetest work of art that I have ever read so far. It makes me laughed for the first time in a hectic day. Completely perfect, if the fact that how Cagalli could meet Athrun when they were young be excluded.

Ja ne
Here4TheParty chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
That is such a cute story... haha! Really good, i loved it!

~Here4TheParty
teddikins chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
oh, dat was so adorable and cute, i luved it!

xoxo
Fledgling chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Wow, this was really cute. It left me with an enormous WAFF at the end. I liked how you characterized both Athrun and Cagalli, it was perfectly IC considering their age yet showed the different parts of their personalities. (Cagalli's stubborness and so on) Great job! I really enjoyed reading this.
Kinasha15 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
omg thats so funny the only thing that can ruin a story like that is parents argueing while ur reading it godamnit those 2 need to be silent gr kika can u get tha dynamite i'll get the ropes and the matches

(exuse Jo and kika as they kill there so called parents for intrupting this beautiful story good day and continue to write )
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »