Reviews for I Will Follow
Duhmenm chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
Aristole's words in the beginning were very nurturing and wise, great words. I thought I'd prefer older Alexander and Hephaistion to younger them but it seems that my mind has been change quite abruptly with your fics. They're so pure and innocent and with their intimate relationship just budding, always partially to their knowing, it's just...its so hard not to just love it. And it was very surprising that Alexander hadn't loved Hephaistion...that way, yet. Or kissed intimately for that matter. Also very sweet. I liked this fic very much, Alexanders patience and hesitation was very lovely. I just love how men like calm, sensible men like Hephaistion can bring brutal-well, more in Achilles case than Alexander's-, power hungry men like Alexander to his knees with just their presence. I'm envious. Lol. More reminders of Patroclus and Achilles..._ I really need to check that out. GOOD fic
faramor chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
Even though english is not your mother tongue, you write it with such depth and beauty it really touched me.

The use of words was great; I truly felt like it was reality and I was in the same room as Alexander and hephaestion.

This was awesome, I am so glad i read it.
Valo chapter 4 . 5/26/2005
Really really wonderful. Please write more.
lvingphai chapter 4 . 5/21/2005
I really love your story. It is very beautiful written and i felt love between A/H strongly from what your written. Thanks for sharing this and hope to see more of your story soon..
Juu chapter 4 . 5/21/2005
Very beautiful piece! I hope you'll write more about this lovely couple.
Nelia chapter 4 . 5/20/2005
-applauds-

This was a great story, I enjoyed it immensly!

Thank you writting it!

I hope to read more of your work soon.
Phaelas chapter 4 . 5/20/2005
Such a sweet story! I don't read much, I am rather hard to please these days when it comes to fanfiction, but this immediately drew my attention. You're a very good writer, you pay attention to what you have written and your words have a good flow. Lovely. :))

One little comment, you seem to use the words 'blue eyes' quite often. We all know Jared's - uhh I mean Hephaistion's :P - eyes are a gorgeous shade of blue, but perhaps you could focus on some other physical descriptions as well. To me it seems a little forced this way. ;)

I hope you'll write more in the Alexander fandom, that would be most lovely and you'd make me very grateful. :) Perhaps something with more plot next time? *laughs* I'm a horrible angst-girl myself, but I'd love to read whatever you come up with.

Btw, what I'd almost forget, you confused me a bit with your use of the word 'lover'. As far as I know, this is a word you'd only use when you've slept together (and doesn't necessarily have anything to do with feeling actual love!). Only halfway through the third chapter I found out they weren't really lovers yet.