Reviews for Sam's Jealousy
Jess13 chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
Hey, I'm so glad you decided to continue this! I really loved this chapter. :) I can just imagine what was going through Jack's head when he caught Daniel and Sam doing their...thing! I'm glad he sort of half-heartedly accepted their relationship. And I loved the ending! "MajorDoctor"...aww, so cute! Great job! :)
Meriem Clayton chapter 2 . 6/2/2005
Very entertaining and definitely not for J/S shippers. It's nice to unabashedly indulge in pure satisfaction of every Sam and Daniel fantasy every once in a while.
Jess13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Wow, this story was just ... great! I could just feel all the emotion in it, all the angst. Whenever I watched Past and Present I always got the notion that Sam was jealous of Daniel being with Ke'ra. I think you captured this very well, as well as her being jealous of Sha're. Great job!
RTP chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Its so great! Are you planning to continue this story, aren't you? You've mede my day.
Meriem Clayton chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Another good one!
Krystal J chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Good chapter.
nomoresassy chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Fantastic story. I would love for you to continue with it. It would be interesting to see Jack's reaction and how he handles it. Also maybe a little S & D action when they finally come together. Thanks. I'll be anxiously waiting to see if you continue with this.
Sahc chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
More, please.
KatieMichelleBell chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I hope we get more chapters to this story. You did a really great job, it had all the elements of a great story.

Katie