Reviews for Gemini
Nelly chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
Wow love it
kid-kun chapter 9 . 7/6/2008
I don't hate you, but I really really REALLY want you to update soon. I mean, I like this story alot so can you blame me for wanting you to update badly? I guess not. So please hurry!
Raven.Blacke chapter 9 . 4/2/2008
wow! paul is actually complamenting suze? i'm shocked!
ekmemerald chapter 8 . 11/28/2007
no paul and whatsherface (Soz i 4got her name!) please continue writing. It's been AGES! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
ekmemerald chapter 9 . 11/28/2007
plz update its been like almost 10 months! U have 2 update soon! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
the world is mine chapter 9 . 9/5/2007
u have the preview of the next chap up os update
Jesse chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Honestly, it was a bit confusing... Suze the TWIN of Harry? Twin... you mean the kind that don't look the same or whatever? Cuz he has GREEN eyes, BLACK hair, etc. etc. But it's pretty good.
Alexs chapter 9 . 3/3/2007
THIS IS SO GREAt! plz uypdate before i die!
savinee chapter 9 . 2/21/2007
wen eva a writer rites a story about Hp cross ova mediator they never get to the part where they fight he how must not be named!lol

update soon kk

tata xoxoox
savinee chapter 9 . 2/14/2007
NO I DONT FINK IT A GOOD IDEA.
l'automne chapter 9 . 2/14/2007
of COURSE Alayna and Paul should get together :D.

Happy Valentines to you too!

xmarauderxforeverx
kat chapter 9 . 2/14/2007
GOSH NO! i don't want them together i think it would be a little weird but thats just my opinion] update soon!

]
Ari chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
What! Please, please update soon. I love that Sirius is alive! He was my favorite and I am really upset a JK for killing him off. I understand the whole school thing, but if at all possible, update as soon as you can!
forget.reality chapter 8 . 1/6/2007
Don't stop it there. I cant wait for the next chapter!

peace&love