Reviews for Artemis Fowl's Self Assessment
Hrrrpenny16 chapter 1 . 4/26
LOL! Love this! It sounds like me!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This was brilliant! I think you're really good at keeping him in character and at writing. And it is seriously hard to find good Artemis Fowl fanfiction. :D
I wish we could do a self-assessment in school too. I would probably have written something like this too. :D
Other than that, there should be a space in "theirmedication", just saying. If you wanted to know. :P
Now, I'm gonna go and read all your other Artemis Fowl fanfiction.
Rookiereads chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
The Misty Jewel chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
wonderful! Artemis sometimes IS the self centered jerk that people portray him as. Glad I'm not the only person that thinks that. Love how horrible he is to his peers.
-Misty
Undercover Duck chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I think my favorite part was "I made an investigation into the effects of Sod's Law on a group of individuals in my science class." XD The entire thing as a whole was absolutely hilarious, though!
Hollycopter chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I liked it.
It really captured artemis's wonderul school life.
cryptologicalMystic chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
LOL!
Nathaniel chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Awesome! :D

If I get a self-assessment in school, this is what I'm doing.
TheArdentWriter chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This absolutely amazes me. You managed to capture Artemis's patronage perfectly!
Minevera Elizabeth Juniper chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Haha, I love this one too.
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
LOL it's shocking how much this story resembles artemis!
K189 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Hilarious. I am really starting to like your stories, but are you positive that Artemis would tell everyone that he had hacked into the school's computer? ( though honestly I do not think the teachers and the students could do a thing about it )
Beckett Simpleton chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
How was it? AWESOME WAS HOW IT WAS! that so made me laugh! If Arty had actually submitted to force himself to such activities, that would be what he would write :)
TrebleBass chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
ahahaha! omg i loved reading that! i had to do something like this once and i remember being really ticked, so i went on about how i was amazing and i didnt really understand why i had to be at school because i allreay knew everything worth knowing and other egotistical things. good job XD
Hikari6007 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Genius! Its EXACTLY like something Artemis might right! hahaha!

If the self assessment you did on yourself was anything like this... I wouldn't give it back to you either!