Reviews for In Articulo Mortis
Anon chapter 5 . 12/14/2006
Finally someone gives props to the Bloodpack! In my universe Blade only takes out rebel vampires who feed on innocent humans and most vampires are not glorified mosquitos but noble creatures. We need more Bloodpack, Drake, and the true La Magra.
apathetic interest55 chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
aww i love-ed Chupa and Priest, it was a good story and very well written!
ghost-orchid chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
Sorry I didn't get around to reviewing this when you first posted it. Of course you nailed Reinhardt's personality here. In the movie they set him up as a badass, so of course I wish he'd gotten a bigger fight scene at the end, but it was still a good scene. I'm glad you finished the story.
Mikoshoujo chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
oh this chapter made me sad...snowman was my favorite character
ghost-orchid chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
Lighthammer's motivations for concealing that he'd been infected, and the lack of an explanation for his doing so, seems to be a flaw in the movie itself, even though there is a need for it plotwise. Also, why was Verlaine surprised when she shoved off the manhole cover? She knew it was daylight and she must have at least suspected that the manhole led to the surface. What I got from the movie was that she didn't care if she died as long as she didn't get infected with the Reaper strain. But I could have been wrong. I do like the depiction of Verlaine and the writing's very good as usual.
Meridian1 chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
Interesting, if a weaker chapter than previous installments. Why would Lighthammer believe he could fight off the Reaper strain at all when all evidence pointed to the contrary? More about his change would be nice, more of the instinctual, less defined urges that drive him to attack Snowman and Verlaine. Her piece was enjoyable enough, especially the ending.
Darkness Takes Over chapter 2 . 5/29/2005
Another great and supsenseful chapter. You write their thoughts superbly. Great work!
Darkness Takes Over chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Wow! This was a very powerful and written description of the events in Blade two. I shall read on!
Meridian1 chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
I'm enjoying this series quite a bit. It's a bit hard to put so much thought into dying vampire brains, but the lead ups are sufficiently interesting to merit the poetic license. All the deaths are infused with a bit of sadness since the 'tragic' end is both known and expected, which adds import to what you show coming before. I look forward to Verlaine, Reinhardt, et al's as well.
Linzero chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
(So happy to read more fanfiction with the Bloodpack.) Loved it. Can't wait for more chapters.
ghost-orchid chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
It's a good story so far. I don't see enough fanfic about the Bloodpack, which is why I appreciate your stories. Blade II's my favorite of the trilogy. Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of it.