Reviews for Hero Training
GeekyGreakFreak chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I seriously couldn't stop alight when Dumbledore had said "Quit your bitching you must." And the Nikki person who reviewed you and saying this is crappy, screw her. I honestly loved this story that I placed it in my reason list on my iPod
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
XD

Funny story. I love how you made Dumbledore like Yoda in how he talks. XD XD XD XD XD
Lady Almaren chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
OMG! That was so funny. Although I would love a sequel. Honestly I'm a sucker for Harry torture and this is one of the best I've read.
They-Who-Are-Not-Sane chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
LOL! Would you right about what happens when Harry goes to Voldemort?
X59 chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
This is funny as Hell I couldn't stop laughing after reading

“Quit your bitching, you must.”
Xiph0 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
That was pretty funny, good drabble.

8/10

- Xiph0
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Yoda...
Nikki chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
This is the crappiest story ever. it has nothing to it. you make dumbledore talk like yoda, and harry to take it, snape give harry pitty. i think you need to read the real Harry Potter books and learn how to write better. i cant believe anyone would actually like this and that anybody could write so badly.
PkmnLegacy chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Haha! This was really funny! You should continue writing. Also, check they have a fun flashmovie (actually 2) that is named 'Yoda and Bob', or something. (But the 'Decline of Videogaming' series are better.)
Forsaken Elf chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
LMMFAO! Oh my god, that was hilarious.

Please continue?
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
ROFLAMO! I'd thought I've heard of the funniest situation but THIS take the cake. Dumbledore pulled Yoda. LOL!
Amara Anon chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
As soon as Dumbledore started talking like Yoda, this had me laughing out loud! My favorite line: “House elves serve burrito night . . . Much clogging, there is.” lol, who says toilet humor isn't funny?
Cycloptic NightBat chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Dumbledore sounds talks like Yoda!Dumbledore's description gave me this funny mental !Great job!
qtip6688 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
does this have anything to do with yoda and the animation on falshplayer cuz it souds familiar
thequietmoments chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Love you, I do. Really. ) It was definitely a fun read.