Reviews for I Want a Family
Anon chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
There are so many things wrong with this fic. In my opinion. Karasu is WAAAAAAAY OOC and so is Kurama. Just the mere thought of Karasu wanting children or a family is ridiculous, especially since the way he shows his love is by KILLING who he loves/cares about! He's a bad ass character and this fanfic just made me not like him. And why the heck is Kurama always being portrayed as a damsel in distress or helpless victim? Seriously. WHY? I feel so bad for him. Just my opinion but if you really like a character you wouldn't try to destroy and defile who they are. By the way, just because Kurama has a human form, that doesn't really mean these "kids" will be part human. Kurama is still a demon.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
Not my taste really, mostly because everyone was too OOC for my liking. Karasu is one of my favorite characters and it's weird seeing him portrayed as a cuddly little thing when he's not. That's like seriously raping who he is. I can't picture him wanting a family, and even if he did, he would just end up killing them because that's how he shows his love/care. Also, Kurama couldn't stand him. I don't have anything against yaoi but if there's a fanfiction about the two of them, I wish they were kept in character as much as possible.
RenjisxxGirl chapter 18 . 9/14/2011
I loved the story. It was so cute. And there was no loveing seeing the other in pain. Who knew Karasu could be suck a sweety? lol. Peace.
LovelessXHeartlessXSoulless chapter 11 . 12/26/2009
WHOOP! unchained melody...my mom and dads wedding song...such a lovely song
Keishou Tokumatsu chapter 15 . 4/17/2009
Wow... Shiori-san is Way to funny. you make her sound like She actually wants to be a grandmother. Doesn't she care Kurama is G-A-Y gay? XD I love it though.
littlefoxling101.2 chapter 18 . 9/22/2008
awe thats so sweet! maybe you could do a sequel to this about the family growing up. and maybe a new addition or two.
AnimeRoseAssasin chapter 8 . 11/17/2006
every one sure is relaxed about this whole karasu come img back and livng \w kurama oh well like i said for the sake of KK pairings
AnimeRoseAssasin chapter 7 . 11/17/2006
um shouldt karasu live in the makai oh well for the sake of kurama karasu pairings i wont complain
random reveiwer chapter 12 . 4/1/2006
good scene (the lemon I mean) but you can tell it's your first try at writing lemons. Keep writing and maybe you will get better at it (No offense)
youkos eternal lover chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
you fucked. its minomino suuichi
karasu loves me chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
i love this story. why don't you make a sequel, that would be really awesome -
Wildbookaddict chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
REALLY GREAT STORY, BUT YOU REALLY NEED TO WRITE OVER THE NURSES REACTION. NO NNURSE WOULD JUST DISMISS A PATIANT THAT'S BEEN A COMA SO BIASLY WITHOUT A LEAST SOME TEST AND ANOTHER NIGHT A THE HOSPITAL TO MAKE SURE MOTOR FUNCTION AND BRAIN FUNTION ARE IN WORKING ORDER.
Twilight of the Shadows chapter 18 . 10/2/2005
I usually don't like yaoi, but this fic was extremly cool. I liked it alott and the main pairing is also great. Keep on with the great fic's.
Limna chapter 18 . 10/2/2005
Its a great Fiction and great end! Thank you so much for writing *bows*

It would be nice to read a sequel _

Thank you agian *Bows for million time and Screen faded*
FlayingFoxFire chapter 18 . 10/1/2005
please write more to this story thanks.