Reviews for The Never Ending Past
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Wow interesting story really well written great job
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
No he is not taking him he is not hurting him he is not gonna even touch him!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
Ahhhh drake no really awesome chapter
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Oooooooooh awesoke start to the chapter
Naie Black chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
idk if you'll read this but anyway good story, and I laugh when you said good musicians don't forget their material 'cause I remember Darren Criss XD
Stricko14 chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Wow, I really like this story! I always imagened Drakes dad to be a good person, but tragically died or something, so its cool to think of him like this instead :) I like the storyline, and its very well written, thanks for posting something interesting on fanfiction for me to read at 2am :')
leila chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
luved it! it was a great story. i cant believe what drakes dad to him. im happy that his dad died. he deserved after what he did to drake.
StoryTagger chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
Very nice story, little on the dark side, but considering the topic, it fits. I'm kind of wondering how the whole event changed Drake, but I wonder how he actually feels about his dad, or how his dad felt about him. It seemed at the end of the wreck that his dad had two personalities. An actual dad and the child abuser. Kind of makes you wonder...
snfan chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Love this story! Please update!
snfan chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Hey, i thought this was a good story. I'll look for more of your material.
stupid101 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
its really good
Chikacookie chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
Awesome!
midnightwriter1898 chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
I love your story. Great job. It's wonderful!
Hogaboom chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
please write anther story loved this story even though it was scry at time but very cool have no idea wat I am saying now any way if you have the time can u r&r my story on fictionpress same pen name cheers write more
TheJocularlyPragmaticBadger chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
Very nice- the best I have seen in a long time. I applaud you!

best wishes,