Reviews for Breathe Shallow
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
So freaking depressing. Your words bring such emotion, it's incredible.
krage chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
you've written the emotions in this piece so well
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
As always your writing is just so powerful, expressing thoughts and feelings so dark that it can be hard to read, but read we must with the words and their impact long lingering in the mind. Loved it. Thank you.
MourningDove chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This story is more complicated than your others-smaller, more insidious themes weave through it. The last line just kicked me in the gut. Wonderful.

I love the persepective you have on the other major catastrophes in Nick's life-as far as we've seen from the show-and you've mentioned that string of incidents in other stories. I'd love to see you explore a new one, something from Nick's life that we haven't been told about. Losing a loved one, moving to Vegas from Texas-something like that. I'm just greedy and want to read more of your writing, I suppose...
M2S chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Great - I love the way you wove the older incidents with Nick into the thought process. Good job.
Static-Disturbed chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I'm too lazy to login but that was really good. Poor Nicky, I'm glad he's alive though. Anyway again that was really well written. I liked it.
LdyAnne chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Nice tag! Really nice way you've tied all these things together that happened to Nick over the years. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.