Reviews for Predictable
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I love this! -blushes- I dreamt of them having a good night in bed together after I read this and woke up with a little nose bleed -blushes more while scratching back of head sheepishly-
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Hahaha cute! XD
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
hahahahha. Kakashi is damn adorable teasing Iruka like that. hahahha. my favorite will be the color coded underwear part. :D
Black Witch chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Wow!Your french and know how to write! Idk how to sa I Love It! in French but I would if I could!
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Ha ha ha! I liked this oneshot. ;-)
monel.bed chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
funny, kakashi is bad XD
321noeoen123 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Love it.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Too cute/funny. Loved the lines "You have color-coded your homework stacks. The contents of your fridge. And your underwear." The Chuunin's head whips around in horrified alarm."How... how did you know that?" he stammers, blushing hotly. A small, sly smile. "I didn't."
Kiterie chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
*snickers* So cute!
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Heh. I love how you characterize them. X3 And that color coded underwear was so Kakashi. I also love how Kakashi thinks everything about Iruka is so adorable (and sexy) - clearly a man in love~
midnitemood chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Aw I love the ending! It was cute!
SilverRoseKeeper chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
IT so cute! I love it! I still think Iruka should have made him horny and then pushed him out the window! Now Who's Predictable? Mwahahahahahaha!
DandyxRandy chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I really liked how you did the story in like " you were actually there" mode. That was cool!
Danniee chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I love your works, I can't even put my finger on the reason why.
happychica chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Yeah! I loved it! You rock! I really outta go to bed...'