Reviews for Lost In Stars Hollow
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
WOOHOO! i dun like gilmore girl usually but sawyer is AWESOME! WEE! PLZ UPDATE CUZ IT ROCKS !
supernaturallylost chapter 4 . 6/27/2006
Oh this is good, strange, but good. Loralei is definatly a Java Queen. This story is a good way to hook Jack and Kate up and find Swayer a girl. Luke is not going to be happy when he finds out that Loralei invited Swayer over for movie night. Oh and as for Swayer's dream,please don't kill Claire or hurt Aaron, she's one of my favorite characters and I don't think she could handle it if something happened to Aaron. Update soon please.
Evil Farie Queen chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
hey

very cool, ive never seen a LOST/GG one before

but is the whole thing about Sawyer?
bloodymary2 chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
It's a little strange and a little wacky, but if you promise this is a LL I'd be more than happy to be crazy WITH you and review it all the way!

POST MORE SOON!
RavynJensen chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Yay! You updated! I was starting to think you had dropped the story.

So the blond god has met the coffee queen at last.

I can't wait for the next update, it would be great if Star's Hollow could have one of it's many festivals, that would be a great way to introduce Sawyer to the town.

But I really can't wait till more of the Lost survivors show up in town. Update soon...
xlostangelx chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
It's a good story but you might get more hits if you posted this under the lost or the gilmore girls section, no one reads the crossover section
RavynJensen chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
You didn't drop this story, did you?

Kirk is great comic relief, but he can't be the onlt person from Star's Hollow that Sawyer gets to interact with, right?

Please update...
beatlechicksteph chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
Hey, Just stumbled upon this story...I want more...please update again...pretty please
RavynJensen chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Okay, so I read the summary & I have to admit I"m intrigued ... but it'd so short!

Please update, SOON, I have to see where you ake this & how you get there ...