Reviews for Off Duty: The Humorous Adventures of Kira and Dax
Jdax chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Great stories, I loved Kira's and Jadzia's friendship. Please write more
Slayerette wannabe chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
These stories are hilarious! Targ Souffle reminds me of a cooking disastor I had while making mac'n'cheese. Any way they were funny, definatly worth reading more than once.
TrekkieBaby chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
I liked it! It made me laugh...
monstermunch3435 chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
Aw! bless. how sweet. there aren't enough short stories like this one! you should definately write some more! update soon
JTSplash chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
LOL. Loved it:D I know Keira and Dax:P they were funny. Hope you write another one
CrashCart9 chapter 3 . 4/22/2007
Very cute. I love those two.
J. Ashmore chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
HA! That was superb! I love the Kira/Dax friendship. I couldn't stop laughing. Good job!
jadz chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Just came across your story...it was great! Fills in the whole missing "Camelot" scene very nicely. How about more?
Packwolf chapter 3 . 11/15/2005
I couldn't stop laughing! All your stories have been humorous and in character. I like how you tied in the dialougue from the episode so well with the whole Lancelot thing. The targ souffle was absolutely classic. I feel sorry for the goldfish though, I hope Torias fares better. Anyway, keep writing!
Frost Deejn chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
The targ souffle reminds me of too many times I've tried to cook. Thanks for a highly enjoyable read.
bluegoldrose chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
haha, that's really funny!
JacobedRose chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
Goldfish! Poor Kira! This is very good keep up the good work. Will there be a Lela or a Curzon joining the group?
JacobedRose chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
Targ souffle? Poor Worf! Poor Benjamin's kitchen, but it sounded like fun!
MistiWhitesun chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
/rubs eyes/

Uh, okay.

I am in Peru, right now, sick, and have been sleeping all day, and am using a Spanish keyboard.

Please excuse me for being short on words.

Keep writing!
Misti Wolan chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Hi. :)

[grins] That is funny.

I noticed one problem: "dawning one before leaving her quarters"—"dawning" should be "donning"

Keep writing!