Reviews for Just Missed the Train
cagallifangurl chapter 20 . 3/14/2009
Aw i love this story even though its sad but what a great happy ending :) gosh i feel so bad for kai i was tearing up when he and cags had to break lol oh and i LOVE how u use a song for each chapter and make it fit so perfectly it really adds to the mood :) anyways great story and i had a great time reading it xD
caga2007 chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
great
Corrugation chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
The beginning was tolerable, but later on it started getting ridiculous. Kai was cheesy, and Athrun was...annoying. He seemed very, almost suicidal through the parts I had read. (I think it was chapters 1-6 that I read. And Chapter 20.) I also found a slight contradiction in the ending about how Yzak "needed some fathering experience or he'll tear his kids apart", yet he "was really good with kids". And I think this fic revolved too much around sex. / Or maybe I don't understand.

-Corrugation
frostedteardrops chapter 17 . 2/11/2007
Oh wow, Kai is just such a great, compassionate, caring, forgiving nice kind person! Great chapter, and onto the next!
minty.FRESHHH chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I love this story.

It was really well written. ;]
Glorious Rubbish chapter 20 . 12/25/2006
:'( poor Kai sniff... BUT REALLY THE REST ROX I realy thought you'd screwed it when AThrun and CAgalli were ya know Cags REALLY hating AThrun and Stuff hehe really you're master in glueing cause I thought those pieces we're lost for sure :) hehe Asucaga Rox and your story does to XD
Glorious Rubbish chapter 14 . 12/25/2006
lol sex in a mobile suit hehe seems like a parody for he future instead of a car C'mon let's have it in a mobile suit hehehe
uzamaki-chan chapter 20 . 3/27/2006
hey! great job! that isnt really the athrun we know. lol. this one is really horny. well great job. loved al the 20 chapters
spunky-blonde-gurl chapter 20 . 3/14/2006
im sorry im normally review on everychapter

but you story was just too fucking good i couldnt stop reading it'

...do you have a thing about twins?
teddikins chapter 20 . 12/16/2005
luv ya ya story

xoxo
Cagalli Yula chapter 20 . 9/2/2005
AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! _ One of the best storires i have ever read. I hope to read many more from you with our fav. pairings of Cagalli and Athrun, Kira and Lacus, Dearka and Miriallia, etc... You get the point, write more awesome stories :)
cherrystraw chapter 20 . 8/13/2005
wow that was SO amazing... your a really good writer. i really liked kai. hes so nice. anyways i hope u keep writing. and i'll keep reading and reviewing.
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 20 . 8/10/2005
aah what a beatiful story, the part where she told kai the truth and how he let her go oh my GOD that was somthing I can't believe I cried lol I even thought what the hell forget asuran keep kai hehehe

he's such a sweety

thank you for such a moving story I loved the ending as well
Airia Black chapter 20 . 7/8/2005
this totally kicked ass...you are an amazing writer! i really loved the relation that you made between athrun and cagalli, it was so realistic in comparsion to their relation on the shows. thanxs for giving me something inspiring to read.
KiraTatashi chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Aw man, I just read the first chapter and... BOOM! MAN! DOES THIS STORY ROCK! I'll read the rest soon, I have to get off the PC before my mom finds out...