Reviews for Evil: The Other Side
Cosmiclimate chapter 17 . 8/18/2005

I really liked this chapter, especially the parts that showed Raven's competence and concern for her teammates. Woah. That's rare.

Thanks for brightening my day today, especially since I have a ton of homework. Hey, this'll inspire me. Thanks a bunch.

Oh yeah, and update soon, please. I'm not rushing you, since you mentioned that start of school thing in your place. Just update as soon as you could.

P.S. hope you received my IM in Y!Messenger.
Jakusa too lazy too log in chapter 17 . 8/17/2005
XD Sorry, been gone for a while... YOU ROCK!
Inutitant12 chapter 17 . 8/17/2005
Hey SocialButterfli. I onlly read long stories if they're interesting. And your story's really interesting. Scratch that. Your story's AWSOME. Yes I also heard about the rumor. Though I really dissagree and agree at the same time. Anyway. Your Story's so cool.I can't wait to read another chapter. This should be a Teen Titans episode. Your story's awsome. You have over 400 reveiws in your story. That's definatly more reviews than I get. Keep writeing. You should write a story in the future. You have a great imagination.
Mirage992 chapter 17 . 8/17/2005
I can't wait to see the Robin and Starfire moment! And i know exactly how you feel about school starting up again. Hmph. Oh well. Great chapter! Update soon! And that's weird, about the ot answering reviews thing...
Mirage992 chapter 16 . 8/17/2005
hahahah! it may have been long, but man, was it FUNNY! _ My fav part:

“That’s the spirit!” He slapped her on the back enthusiastically. She shuddered and turned slowly, ever so slowly, towards the green changeling. He gulped and smiled nervously. She seethed.

hahahahha! So funny. And i can't WAIT to hear about what happens between Robin and Starfire. Yay!
Silver'n'Scarlet chapter 17 . 8/17/2005
It's very difficult to summarize a 17 chapter story, so I'm simply going to say it rocked! Please update soon! My life depends on whether or not Starfire turns the whole city to evil! Please!
Kaye chapter 17 . 8/17/2005
Wow, great story! I can totally imagine this actually happening in the television series, but too bad that ain't never going to happen...but that's why fanfiction is here to stay! Haha, terrific chapter, hope you update soon! I'n new to this genre and character couplings, but this is a hell of a good way to start! I just love the Robin and Star together! :-)
foreverfree chapter 17 . 8/17/2005
Oh my gosh, your story is so cool! There's so much drama and emotion and romance. It's a wonderful Starfire/Robin fanfiction. I'm really interested in what's going to happen later on; how's Starfire's betrayal going to end and what will be the consequences? Can't wait to read your next chapter :)

The subject concerning the," no answering reviewers" is very odd. I've never heard that we couldn't do it, and I've seen lots of authors answering their readers individually. It actually makes the readers feel quite connected to the story. However, I can't say that I'm positively sure it's allowed, so you better check up on it.

Please update as soon as you can (without pressuring yourself, of course)!
kay jolyn chapter 17 . 8/17/2005
Amazing as always, Blair! I like how Starfire's conscience is reminding her of the past, when she was sweet and innocent. Gives us hope that the old Starfire is in there somewhere. lol.

Oh poor Robin. That scene with the picture frame broke my heart.

You always capture the essence of the Titans perfectly, and this was no exception. Raven's thoughts on Starfire reminded me of when Terra betrayed the team.

Wonderful job!
EmotionalSpazz chapter 17 . 8/16/2005
Please update ASAP please! Omg this was funny but angsty. . .lol
BlackxBrokenxWings chapter 17 . 8/16/2005
I hope Robin brings Starfire back to normal, I don't want her to stay evil !.!

Your stroys really great so far and i'm not surprised you've reached 418 reviews, congrats -

Well keep up the great work, I'm sure next chapter will be good, update soon!

Atemu's Lover chapter 17 . 8/16/2005
Aurora Starcrystal chapter 17 . 8/16/2005
Yay,a BB/Rae moment! I start school on the 29th too! I hope that it won't be too long before I read what Robin will say to Starfire. She is still innocent, and not even mind control could ever change that.

*~ Hope to hear that the rumor is just that,

Aurora Starcrystal~*
Samanthe2121 chapter 17 . 8/16/2005
AW there should have been more rob/star

but it was still good