Reviews for Evil: The Other Side
Mirage992 chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
Man, u really like ur fluff, don't u? And I can't WAIT till Stranded! I saw the show pics, and they were AWESOME! RabXStar all the way. They were holding hands, falling while holding on to each other, and much more. I can't WAIT! YAY! Update soon!

Mirage992
dragonofraven chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
You're lucky, you know that? You actually have satellite or whatever and get to see all those other Teen Titans episodes, I've only got regular TV and have only seen season 1-2. The combination of reading your A/N and reading about other season stuff is just torture to me. Sorry if it sounds I'm mad at you, I'm not mad at anyone, actually (except my damn TV), I just wanted to get this out of my system, don't really know why, though. Anyways, this chapter was good, as usual, I also think that it was pretty hilarious. A question, are you going to do any BBRae or Rae/anyone in this fic? It's just that the way you've written her seems (to me) that this would be a good story for a Raven romance. Of course, this is just my opinion, I guess I'll TTYL.

-dragonofraven-
egustogustason chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
nice chapter! plaease update soon!
Riles chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
OMG... you went to see SW3? I cried. A guy that hot shouldn't go that evil. It still makes me sad... I think I was subconsciously in love with him. Well, at the beginning of movie 3. He wasn't all that hot in 2. But I didn't want him to go evil when he was hot! NO! He should've still looked like he did in 2! Then it wouldn't have MATTERED! It's so sad. Crap, I'm gonna cry again.

Loved the chappie! Silly Starry, telling the Titans half of what happened the previous night. But... BUM BUM BUM! Ooh, I can't wait to see what Slade's gonna do... Birthmark was a really scary episode... but I bet the Rae/Rob fans were jumping up and down with joy. . IT'S STAR/ROB, YOU BAFOONS! Raven just got Robin because he was about to die. That's all. Nothing more.

At least, after those Stranded pictures, that's all it BETTER be. If we have a love triangle going, I'm going to be pissed. Because then there's no Terra for Beast Boy. And, screw it, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE RAVEN ANYWAY! You remember Spellbound? *Hug Hug*? _

Lovin' it,

~Riles
Riles chapter 2 . 6/2/2005
... I can't even remember what my friend problem was. Probably something to do with Julia and Tiana... Anywayz, I'M SO PSYCHED! Again. _ Stupid plotness. I almost cried because of so much fluff. Stupid Starfire. HE WAS TRYING TO BE ROMANTIC! But I suppose that's why we love Star. Her sweet innocence. Anywayz, on to chapter three! So sorry I didn't have time to read chapter two before you updated. I was on vacation. _

Lovin' it,

~Riles
Samanthe2121 chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
that was very good

update! plz
Sofia chapter 2 . 5/29/2005
OH, that was SO CUTE! I love how they danced an played in the rain! It sounds so ADORABLE! Wanna c more soon, fast! PLZ!
Princess Starfire of Tamaran chapter 2 . 5/29/2005
OH! Still absolutely loving it! I need an update desperately!
Princess Starfire of Tamaran chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
YAY! I'm loving it so much! oh, and on my review for the epilogue of in your dreams... I spelled awesome wrong... and I just wanted to like... make sure you didn't think I was an idiot or something... either way! I loved it!
Lolasurf9 chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
I absolutly adored this one not just because it was shorter than hey jelousy but because it was sweet. I also loved how you did not make them kiss because it would have been to fast. Keep up the good work.
Another 1 of Slade's former apprentices chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
He just has to have an apprentice doesnt he? WHY CANT HE JUST WORK ALONE FOR ONE MINUTE!

Btw Im talking about Slade
kao-chan chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
i love this chappie! so sweet and fluffy! keep updating pleeze!
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
hah! cuteness! this is exactly the kind of fluff i like, where it's cute, n lovey-dpvey-ish, but they don't maake Star out to be the most gorgeous, perfect thing ever. i mean, i kno she rocks, but in my opinion, the whole thing bout her being perfect beyond belief is gettin old. ur one of those authors that does this type of stuff awesomely. (heh...me, a suck-up? no way!) and i really like how u do Starfire-very believable! anyways, im sad the fluff is ending...*sigh*. but, of course, the plot has to come in. wish i cud learn that...my fic seems to be all about fluff moments. eh. gotta love the fluff. anyways...update soonerz! great job on this chapter!
Hottie Star chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
I liked the second chapter. It was romantic. Starfire and Robin are the best couple!
samantha chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
I loved these last two pages,but i hate the idea of starfore turning evil!SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont write something like that!:-(
585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »