Reviews for Evil: The Other Side
Sofia chapter 2 . 5/29/2005
OH, that was SO CUTE! I love how they danced an played in the rain! It sounds so ADORABLE! Wanna c more soon, fast! PLZ!
Princess Starfire of Tamaran chapter 2 . 5/29/2005
OH! Still absolutely loving it! I need an update desperately!
Princess Starfire of Tamaran chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
YAY! I'm loving it so much! oh, and on my review for the epilogue of in your dreams... I spelled awesome wrong... and I just wanted to like... make sure you didn't think I was an idiot or something... either way! I loved it!
Lolasurf9 chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
I absolutly adored this one not just because it was shorter than hey jelousy but because it was sweet. I also loved how you did not make them kiss because it would have been to fast. Keep up the good work.
Another 1 of Slade's former apprentices chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
He just has to have an apprentice doesnt he? WHY CANT HE JUST WORK ALONE FOR ONE MINUTE!

Btw Im talking about Slade
kao-chan chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
i love this chappie! so sweet and fluffy! keep updating pleeze!
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
hah! cuteness! this is exactly the kind of fluff i like, where it's cute, n lovey-dpvey-ish, but they don't maake Star out to be the most gorgeous, perfect thing ever. i mean, i kno she rocks, but in my opinion, the whole thing bout her being perfect beyond belief is gettin old. ur one of those authors that does this type of stuff awesomely. (heh...me, a suck-up? no way!) and i really like how u do Starfire-very believable! anyways, im sad the fluff is ending...*sigh*. but, of course, the plot has to come in. wish i cud learn that...my fic seems to be all about fluff moments. eh. gotta love the fluff. anyways...update soonerz! great job on this chapter!
Hottie Star chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
I liked the second chapter. It was romantic. Starfire and Robin are the best couple!
samantha chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
I loved these last two pages,but i hate the idea of starfore turning evil!SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont write something like that!:-(
CidGregor chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
You know what the funniest part of this story is? The part where you tell me it's bad and then I read it and it's the exact opposite. That part's funny.

Seriously, though, I love it. Rob/Star fluff is always welcome in my book, and you write it quite well. Dancin' in the rain...you have no idea how much I love this image. Rain has always been one of my favorite, favorite effects in both fight scene and romantic scenes, and you make Star in particular so cute in it.

Still looking for how this fic is supposed to suck...still looking...looking...ERROR. SUCKINESS NOT FOUND.

*wink*

All the Best,

CidGregor
Alexi chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
Ack I want more! I was expecting to click on the next button, but to my dismay it was absent from the page. And that means the story has stopped for the time being and that's horrible because I love where this is going. I'm glad there's going to be some non-fluff. (not that I didn't love the excellent fluffiness .) You write the characters so well! Raven's hard to write for some people because they want her to talk and that's just not her. And Beast Boy was fabulously funny. Definitely him. Starfire's dialogue is perfect. And your grammar is correct! How hard it is to find a story with a good plot that's well written... Please continue soon (but don't rush. I want this awesome quality to continue! P) Thanks for the great read!
Michael Bulaich chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
This is a cute and cool story. Please continue. Robin and Starfire forever.
jjangel9325232 chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
I totally love your story! It's so cute! Can you read my story 'Mizzunderstood'? Please and thank you! UPDATE ASAP!
dragonofraven chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
Sorry I didn't log on, it would've taken too long for me. I think the best scene in here was the dance, you did good in putting that in, definitely added to the fluff. Keep it up, and I can't wait till your next chapter.
Mirage992 chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
YAY! MAN! THAT TOTALLY ROCKED! YAY! I loved the fluff... it was so... fluffy! But I agree with you about sticking to the lot and all.. but that chapter still was cool! Update soon!
579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »