Reviews for Golden Bat
Ikurus chapter 27 . 11/3/2012
One thing that annoyed me was the compromise of Batman's secret identity. Usually it's one of the things he fights hard for, but in this he just gives it up to James Bond, MI5, CIA, and anyone else coming along. It didn't really fit.
The rest was great.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Glimare chapter 27 . 5/14/2012
Very nice. I thought it was wrapped up a little too quickly but this is Bond we're talking about. An epilogue would have been nice but since you finished this seven years ago, I can't really complain.
pacificuser chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Nice!
Wild KS Phoenix chapter 27 . 1/29/2009
Excellent Story! Thank you for writing it, I really enjoyed it. You did a great job combining the two worlds. Glad Bond didn't kill Bruce right away...of course that would mean no story. I like how they didn't trust each other at the beginning and then slowly started to as the story went on (not that Batman ever trusted Bond to not kill anyone but that's Bond's job). Anywho, thanks again!

Wild KS Phoenix
firedraygon chapter 27 . 3/22/2008
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. The fusion of the two worlds is perfect, sharing the villians and heroes evenly. I love the little humourous quips interspersed in the action, and the characterization is wonderful. Great work with this!

firedraygon97
neosildrake chapter 27 . 1/17/2007
Great story. never read a 007/Batman x-over before. You hit the charas personalities, from both universes, dead on.

The situation for Batsy, 007, Gotham and the World started too look bleaker with every chapter and when you let the nano's find Supes DNA-data I'm sure nearly every reader theoght that now it would be Game Over. I was rather surprised at the anticlimatic death of Alvey. That was not soemthing I had realy anticipated. Good work!
Culf chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
Wouldn't it be better if Bond shifted the gearbox into free, and then pulled the handbreaks, instead of trying to get the thugs foot of the accelerator? I'm sure James would have thought of that. Apart from that, the story is thus far well written and I like it. The part of Batman shushing the kids is something I could definently picture happen in the movies. It's such a classic Batman moment. And I don't think Bond will kill Robin. Altough he doesn't mind killing in cold blood, he only does it when nessesary. This isn't nessesary.
Mediancat chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
Good story. A bit heavy on the English words when you're using American narrators, but this is a trivial flaw in an otherwise well-done story.
CRose chapter 27 . 1/12/2006
A good story you got here. I only spotted one thing that really jumped out at me as wrong. Bruce tends to go to great lengths to keep bruce wayne and batman seperate and wouldn't just reveal this to James Bond. That scene in the car just didn't seem like something batman would do. He would have slipped awy from Bond and changed, perhaps to meet up with him later on. Just to keep the Secret.
Kusco chapter 27 . 11/14/2005
Nice final line there. No rest for the weary. But an excellent ending none-the-less. It's been a great fic and I'm glad I followed it. You've got some real talent, keep it up and you could easily become a well respected author. I've certainly taken a few pointers from your writing. I hope to seem a new story soon!
Kusco chapter 26 . 11/14/2005
Traps! Ya gotta love 'em. I've noticed that your minor characters have a wonderful uniqueness to them. They have personalities I love it! You do a very good job at not only the characterization of the main characters but all of them. The helicopter pilot for instance was quite the character. I'm glad you didn't kill him off. Now for this chapter. As usual you keep us hanging but I suppose that's what the last chapter is for! Which I will now read.
Kusco chapter 25 . 11/14/2005
Okay so it's been forever and a day since I've reviewed but better late than never. As always your fights are brilliant. When you had Batman fight Jaws I was at first disappointed because I was like "no way would Batman go down that quickly" but your little snatch and switch more than made up for it! That's classic Batman right there. I never knew about Jaw's teeth. Learn something everyday. Well I suppose I ought to continue on!
TygerEye chapter 27 . 10/29/2005
Wonderful story! I love the way you ended it, but I certainly wouldn't complain were you to write a sequel... :D Your characters are perfect and just like I imagine them to be and your action definitely keeps the readers on the edges of their seats. Great job!
Sly M. Cogan chapter 27 . 10/27/2005
Ok. Where do I start?

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. What a perfect ending.

This is the best comic book story I've ever read.

You have a great grasp on words. I actually had to look up the definitions of "sinuously" and "Stygian." Have you ever tried to get anything published? I think with a little bit of polish you're writing could be very sucesfull.

I don't think I'll ever find another fanfic this perfect. You managed to make all the characters your own while still being true to the creation of those that aren't original. You showed everyone's human side, including the villians. You created real suspense and real humor. You definitely have the gift.

I kind of hope you'll consider bringing Bond and Batman together again someday, but the sequel's never as good as the original, and this one meeting between them is certainly enough for a lifetime. Brilliant.

I don't know what else to say.

Clap... Clap... Clap... Clap... Clap... Clap
Louie Pastiche chapter 27 . 10/27/2005
As Billy "Fernando" Crystal might say: "That...was...mahvelous!" You'll no doubt be flooded with requests for a sequel. But, I hope you graciously decline. Because, I'm not certain you could ever top this masterpiece! Then, again; I thought the Houston Astros would sweep the World Series. So, I guess you can safely say I've been wrong before.