Reviews for The Gift Of A Gentle Heart
justawritier chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Awesome fic. Your writing is really beautiful.
Anon chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
What a beautiful story!
Anon chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
A fun and lighthearted turn of events. Good.
Anon chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
:) brilliant writing
Anon chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
I like the scene and I like the fact that missing Faramir's company and seeing him going away from her made Eowyn realize his worth to her. For I think that many times it is so, "you only now you love him when you let him go" to paraphrase a song.
Anon chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
For a long time I thought too that it is not possible to love two people at once with equal love, but yet.. I think it is possible to love even more than two at once, though I guess love can never be equal. Think of a widower remarrying, I find it hard to believe that the new love negates or destroys the old love. Simply I think there is more love now.
Anon chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
I like the way you write and somehow softly take the story forward.
Anon chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
So far the change in POV has worked well. I love how in incorporate Merry into the story :)
Anon chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Beauty insnares a man?
unlock.your.heart chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
Aw, I loved reading your story. It was beutifully written and I like how you portrayed the characters.
argella1300 chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
you do a great job of using the flowery old english speech. i could never pull that off and you did an awesome job.
Orioncat chapter 8 . 5/14/2007
Loved the story. Well written and subtle. Glad I stumbled upon it. Thanks for writing it.
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
Ah how sweet. I really enjoyed it. Just a few complaints, your spelling isn't always the greatest. Otherwise the story is great.
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 7 . 1/10/2006
Hehehe that was very cunning of Merry! :D I think that maybe there is more to Eowyn's heart than you have let known! I'm so glad they can be together and be in love! yay! It's all so sweet!
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
wow that was really good! I enjoyed that chapter so much! (Faramir is so sweet!)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »