Reviews for Traces of Human
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
That's terribly heart wrenching, truly.
The grave of a a Princess chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
What does the grave of Princes Patme Amidala look like in Naboo, a planet with so much beautifull arquitecture ?
Lord Of The Marsh chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Wow. Deep. No nitpicks here, I love this Vaderfic, and you don't appear to have gotten any facts wrong. Congratulations, and keep writing.
SoCleverWhatever chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
oh my gosh. this was so amazing! it is beautiful, and it actually made me cry. *sniffle* gosh, i'm a wimp. anyway, this was and is so touching!
lola chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
that was one of the most beautiful things i've ever read. Please write more!
KrazywithaK chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I love the idea of him going back to her grave! You'll love Revenge of the Sith. I totally cried during the one scene after she died...she was my fave character! Yeah, it's a tad bit incorrect, seeing as Anakin can't really take off the helmet without dying, but I think that for the sake of your story the public can overlook that. Yeah, this is so on the faves list! Keep writing, and may the Force be with you!

(What? I'm a Jedi!)
dorktaped chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Oh my god, that made me cry it was so good. I love it...
xoxOdile chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Wow. That's deep. This story is amazingly written. You nearly brought tears to my eyes.
legolasEstelstar chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
nice and sad. i dont see why this is a bad work...
ISHAEWOK chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
That was so beautiful and sad. Outstanding job! Would you mind if I recommended this on my Live Journal?
Alizee chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I've seen Episode Three again today, and came back from the cinema wanting to write this exact scene. I'm so glad that I haven't done though, because I couldn't possible write anything anywhere near as moving as that. Absolutely beautiful.
namjai chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
I'm not sure I understood everything, but the story was so dream-like that may have been intentional. As I read and was visualizing the scene, I kept flashing between Vader and the young, unmarred Anakin, which was an interesting emotional effect of the story. Good work!
Colleen chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
That was amazing. You are a truly talented writer. I loved every minute of it. Great job!
bottle-green chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
That was excellent -

I loved every word of it, you really get into Vader/Anakin's head.

Keep writing!
TianaFX chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
crying, you make me cry, vader is so stupid ok there's a fine line between love and the dark side and good and evil anakin is like a total dissapointment!