Reviews for Lucidity
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed the GSR! Keep up the great wor!
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Ah, this is what should have really happened! Totally in character and realistic, and just perfect. Beautiful!
mayhit chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
nice peice. i liked all the references to past events. the mention of sara's assumptive comment, "you don't feel anything," was nice to be brought back up as well as the cute play between the difference of concern and worry. you seem to know the show very well and it added depth.

alos (okay, selfish): i'm new here in CSI ville and i need a friend. give me some luv and i'll be forever grateful. (and by luv i mean read... oh, you got that?)
spongebob chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
ok... i read this before, i and i seriously cannot think of a reason as to why i didnt review before! great fic, but i have come to expect the best from you! you portrayed a vulnerable grissom very well!
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I can't remember if i reveiwed this already, but if i have, you can't complain on having one more review! lol! i really really love this story! one of my faves!
scigeek chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Will you please go write for the show?
niff74 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
... And in my dreams, I insert the CSI dvd with the s5 finale into my dvd player, and when the episode is over, there's a "extra scene - click here" option. And then this plays. My being delusional has been affected by your uber realistic post-ep ficlet, so I'm holding you responsible, yet again. Just thought you should know.
taramis chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Okay, before I shower praises let me insert self-indulgent whine here: I missed the finale! Stoopid work! :ahem: From what I've read on the forums, this scene would have totally fit in the GSR potential QT set up. I love how your Grissom is totally mentally freaked about the kidnapping and how it would be if it had been Sara in the coffin. I loved how you pointed out that it was Sara who pieced the puzzle together so that they all could find Nick. And I loved how you wrote how Nick was doing in the hospital. You totally rock. ::fawns on Mossley::
WillekeZ69 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
AWESOME story again ! Loved the whole episode, and this would be a perfect ending for it :)

Mossley, you ROCK :)

~Willeke
Schlampcat chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Wonderful! Time for Grissom to get a grip. Great job!
roguexvi chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
And why could this not be the ending? So much better than the ending we were given. Great job.
SwizzleKiss878 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
This is adorable! And believable, too. Are you undercover for TPTB?... :)
Bradybunch4529 chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Perfect. I adore the emotions. The reactions are so vivid and intense. I can't wait to see what happens next. Hopefully there is more.
DormouseAnimagus chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Loved it-this really should have been the epilogue to "Grave Danger" . . . I hadn't realised that Sara essentially broke the case until you pointed that out . . .

Grissom pulled back suddenly, turning his back to her. “How many chances did I think I was going to get? That’s what I finally realized. I could have lost you any of those times. I don’t know what to do.”

And that bit should *definitely* be in an episode . . .