Reviews for A Fight to Free Her
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2021
This story is awesome
power214063 chapter 17 . 6/5/2018
Is there any chance of you updating this story?
QueenoftheNight82 chapter 17 . 1/31/2017
This has been such a good story! I love how you've depicted the R/C romance after all the drama under the opera. That is always how I imagined Raoul to act; I've never been able to see him as the abusive, nasty drunk/spoiled aristocrat that most stories portray him as. Please update :-)
tamorathepurple chapter 17 . 8/6/2016
So happy to read a story where Raoul is portrayed in a good light! Good job on this story, I enjoyed it a lot.
BookPrincess13 chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
You have a true talent. This is really good. Please post more!
Esther chapter 17 . 2/16/2011
I know it has been a long time... but please finish the story! its so sweet and romantic:)
Esther.T chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Its great! actually i dont think u are the minority, because i love Raoul instead of Phantom either.
Christine Daae DE CHAGNY chapter 17 . 3/9/2010
Try to remember where you left off four years ago and PLEASE FINISH THIS! Raoul & Christine need a happy ending, and so does Erik! That's what is unique about your story: everyone wins. So please, finish. If not, a disaster beyond your imagination will occur!

O.G.

(PS- Yes, my username is different, but it's my way of showing my R/C-ness...)
Jess chapter 17 . 1/26/2010
Please finish this... I'm sorry this isn't a real review but PLEASE!
Wood Dragon chapter 17 . 12/17/2009
This is such a nice and believable story - please finish it!
Kitty-hiime chapter 17 . 4/8/2008
I know that it has been about two (or is it three?) years, but Jean is awesome and it's a good story, so please update again! A special request!
Kitty-hiime chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
It's SOO nice to find more Raoul fans out there! (I never understood the reasoning of my girlfriends...'but he's hot!' uh, yea, with a wig and makeup and a psychopathic killer to boot, great...) Anyways, I always like fics which insert missing scenes, so this is great, thank you.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
This is good. I love it.

TDH
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
That so should have been in the movie, it was good. I am in the real minority of Outcome thoughts on POTO, I'm a little on both sides of the fence, but I love whatever POTO Pairing I'm reading at the moment. This is a really good story.

TDH
LKJSDFHGTB chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
Such a sweet story ! Please continue!