Reviews for Conflicting Emotions
you shoud go!
Moonfirestorm chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
I love your RoyXRiza stories! :D
SakuraTeardrop chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
one hell of a chapter, nice job, I loved it!
dark angelic kitty chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
heres ur review :D ur stories got me hooked onto this pairing...i was bored and my friend suggest me to read this pairing fics. thx, u made it great.
Trina chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
That is SO AWESOME! You HAVE to write more.
IAmMrsMustang chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
I want you to continue! It's really good and I can really feel waht Riza's feeling. You're a great writer so keep doing your thing.
Callalilies chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
yeah, you've probably figured out that I'm reading all of your roy/riza fics... I like this one! Plus, it has always bothered me that there isn't a water alchemist. If one turns up and it's a girl and she starts competing with Riza someone may get hurt!
evilteddybear chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
I read tons of stories, and I hardly ever reveiw (what can I say? I'm a bad person.) I've even read two or so of yours before. The point is this particular story stands out so much I just HAD to review no matter how lazy I am. I've read a few Riza-almost-gets-married-to-the-wrong-guy stories before but never did they manage to keep Riza in character! She was always resighned or sorrow ridden, then mushy and joyous. So let me just take the time to say that for this particular portrayel you stand out from the rest of the faceless authors. YOU ROCK!
rizahawkeye21 chapter 3 . 10/14/2005
a bit confusing at the end but all around really good! keep writing!
Sayahiei chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
I dare you to keep going. I kinda want to know what they would do after that.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
I really liked it!
gundams forever chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
i love your story! you should continue it! please continue it!
kyoko992 chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
love it!
Aioria Narumi chapter 3 . 7/30/2005
OMG! You're the best RoyRiza author I've ever seen! (well, your stories were up at the top and my search engine is down ;)

YES! YES! Continue!
Sniper Hawkeye chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
Keep it! I must say that it has an end that could be expanded off of if you so chose to do so. Just keep it please!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »