Reviews for Knights of the Cosmic Table
Venus914 chapter 19 . 2/7/2010
This is a good story! :))
Venusian Angel chapter 19 . 8/18/2009
i loved this story though I do have to say it seemed really focused on Rei/Heero. Maybe you could have had more focus on the other couples but then again im prob saying that cause im way partial to Minako/Trowa hehe. but apart from that it was really great I loved the whole Mina being overprotective of Hotaru with Quatre made me laugh. I hope u write more gw/sm stories especially with these couples! they are my favs!
craftylily chapter 19 . 7/27/2008
great story i really liked that piece of advice at the end. just smile and nod. :)
duckmasta2020 chapter 19 . 3/26/2008
lol "just smile and nod" always a funny thing to say. nice story anyways.
Lady Xiao chapter 19 . 3/26/2007
Thank you so much for finishing this up! It was beautiful... XD
Rena H.M chapter 19 . 3/26/2007
Kawaii! So cute! I enjoyed reading your story very much. I hope to read more of your works soon.
Inconsistant Dreamer chapter 19 . 3/25/2007
Oh, what a sweet ending! Thanks very much for finishing it up. :D

-grins- Ah, the answer to everything, "Smile & nod." xD
Bunny chapter 19 . 3/25/2007
Aww... what a great way to end such a wonderful story.

It was brilliant.

Yes boys.. just smiled and nod. -
Airlady chapter 16 . 12/26/2006
Excellent story - it just keeps going strong.
Lady Xiao chapter 16 . 12/2/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED TO KNOW THE END!
Ney-san chapter 16 . 11/2/2006
Wow! I don't know whether to laugh or awe. The contrast of emotions was great. I'm sitting here right now grinning stupidly at the last chapter. I just couldn't contain my laughter. Great story! I'm glad with how it turned out. Keep writing. ;-P
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 16 . 10/2/2006
This story is awesome, I hope that wasn't the ending. I have to know what happens between everyone. Are you planning to write a sequel to this?
HNUB chapter 16 . 9/30/2006
FINALLY!
MinakoTrickster chapter 16 . 9/30/2006
Good, you've updated. I've been waiting for what seems like forever. Now, the guys want to fight. Girls better not make it easy for them. To much male pride. That'll be their down fall. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up.
Princess Ren chapter 16 . 9/30/2006