Reviews for A Darker Destiny: Year 1
hpfanscs chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
You have started a story that has piqued my interest. I hope you will continue. Well done!
candy4beth chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
will you ever update this
mary chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
Por favor continua la histori me encanto y tambien queria decirte eres una muy buena escritora
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
Whoa interesting are u planning on continuing
Maria
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Harry was dropped at the Dursley's on the 1st or 2nd of October, not August
DaughterofDante chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
OH! Ouch... Poor Sirius... But, that was amazing!
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
Whens the next update?
Sakura Lisel chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Aw man! I love this story and want more. Please come back and write more to it. Though Harry has a point. What the heck does Sirius MENA by that Harry acts NOTHING like what the REAL Harry would act like? Seeing how NOBODY has SEEN the 'real' Harry Potter since he was a BABY, what the heck gives Padfoot the right to say STUPID stuff like that to Harry, since NOBODY including Sirius himself knows what the 'real Harry Potter' would and wouldn't act like beyond what they remember him as a 15 month old BABY, which is way too young to have a positive longterm lifelong personality that everyone should be expecting him to have. None of them know Harry, so what gives them the right to think they know how he would or wouldn't act after not being around him in ten years? *lol*
Yulisa chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
is this ever going to be updated?
johnny.vick chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
omg omg more more love it more please
Fenryka chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
I love this story. Wish you would continue it...
Narutoyaoi4ever chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
O my gosh I ... I ... I ... Update
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
please update soon!
Lady Mortenera Slytherin chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Have you abandoned this story? Because you haven't updated it for 6 years now, and as such, I was wondering if you had abandoned it. If you have I think it would be wise of you to say so in the summary, just so people know that it won't be furtherly updated.
LegoBlocks chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Be lovely if you came back to this, I really enjoyed it!