Reviews for A Hearts Promise
Zero59Mine chapter 5 . 1/4
Please continue, I need to know how it ends :(((
Meh chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Please please please hurry and update.
Sinistercurt chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
QQ six year hiatus.
Karakuri Pierrot chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
Interesting story you have...

I also read "A Sorrow Filled Love" and I can't wait for your update here!

Please do update soon...

Good luck in your stories!
Soluna125 chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
who's the person with red eyes?
Soluna125 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
haha
Stefini-spaz chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
UM DUDE where the crap are you? this story is soo kick ass...and so is the one before it...you need to update like soon...you've been off for like a really long time...UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Smug Beverage chapter 5 . 8/22/2006
I can already tell this is going to be a great story. I can't wait until you start posting again!
jessie chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
hey umm i really like you story and i've been waiting for you to update so please update soon
Fyrefoxx chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
Dude i luv yuor story and well, when are you gnna write your takin 2 long neways will Inuyasha and Sango finally be together without any glitches in da relationship
AnimeMaster168 chapter 4 . 2/1/2006
very good chapter. I really am confused though about how this cahpter related to this Osamu guy, mybe i dont know about him because i still have to see the whole series of inuyasha. Anyway, please updates this story soon because in a good way you left this story on a very very good cliff hanger. Lets just hope that you finish you'r schol work quickly and resume this fic.

AnimeMaster168
Earth-Wind-Fire-Water chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
This is a fantastic story and one of the best angst/romance stories I ever read. I'm not a real fan of angst, but I'll make an exception for this one. Also please update soon. The story is sad enough without a cliffhanger stalling for a few months. Also I don't reall see the need to make this into two stories. I really was confused about how the last one ended untill i saw there was a squeal up. Please update soon.
AnimeMaster168 chapter 5 . 9/12/2005
Great chapter. I really liked the way you put some sense into Sango. I hope that the next chaptyer will be up really soon.
who cares chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
UPDATE DAMNIT, IT'S BEEN OVER A FREAKIN MONTH AND WE'RE GETTING IMPATIENT. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
rainydyz07 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Wow! I totally loved A Sorrow Filled Love, I've been finishing it up since the last 2 horas. I love inu/sango fics & i am so glad i found your stories. Well i gotta go right now, so i'll read more 2morrow. Great job, and plz. keep going. u also happen to like most of the same anime i do, especially Samurai Champloo. Jin Rules! Thanx. Oh, yeah, u r going on my fav. author/story list with the alerts and everything.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »