Reviews for A Hearts Promise
Meh chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Please please please hurry and update.
Sinistercurt chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
QQ six year hiatus.
Karakuri Pierrot chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
Interesting story you have...

I also read "A Sorrow Filled Love" and I can't wait for your update here!

Please do update soon...

Good luck in your stories!
Soluna125 chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
who's the person with red eyes?
Soluna125 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
haha
Stefini-spaz chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
UM DUDE where the crap are you? this story is soo kick ass...and so is the one before it...you need to update like soon...you've been off for like a really long time...UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
The Iron Tyrant chapter 5 . 8/22/2006
I can already tell this is going to be a great story. I can't wait until you start posting again!
jessie chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
hey umm i really like you story and i've been waiting for you to update so please update soon
Fyrefoxx chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
Dude i luv yuor story and well, when are you gnna write your takin 2 long neways will Inuyasha and Sango finally be together without any glitches in da relationship
AnimeMaster168 chapter 4 . 2/1/2006
very good chapter. I really am confused though about how this cahpter related to this Osamu guy, mybe i dont know about him because i still have to see the whole series of inuyasha. Anyway, please updates this story soon because in a good way you left this story on a very very good cliff hanger. Lets just hope that you finish you'r schol work quickly and resume this fic.

AnimeMaster168
Earth-Wind-Fire-Water chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
This is a fantastic story and one of the best angst/romance stories I ever read. I'm not a real fan of angst, but I'll make an exception for this one. Also please update soon. The story is sad enough without a cliffhanger stalling for a few months. Also I don't reall see the need to make this into two stories. I really was confused about how the last one ended untill i saw there was a squeal up. Please update soon.
AnimeMaster168 chapter 5 . 9/12/2005
Great chapter. I really liked the way you put some sense into Sango. I hope that the next chaptyer will be up really soon.
who cares chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
UPDATE DAMNIT, IT'S BEEN OVER A FREAKIN MONTH AND WE'RE GETTING IMPATIENT. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
rainydyz07 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Wow! I totally loved A Sorrow Filled Love, I've been finishing it up since the last 2 horas. I love inu/sango fics & i am so glad i found your stories. Well i gotta go right now, so i'll read more 2morrow. Great job, and plz. keep going. u also happen to like most of the same anime i do, especially Samurai Champloo. Jin Rules! Thanx. Oh, yeah, u r going on my fav. author/story list with the alerts and everything.
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
omg i cant believe sango if if she was possesed she still has issues and she shouldnt take them out on inuyasha the thought of his pain why is she actin like such a BITCh
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »