Reviews for When Egos Collide
ImaginationStories chapter 1 . 6/22
THE IRONY...if Charming ever dies, they should both meet in the afterlife and talk about how they both messed up.
Teeahni chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Pwahhaha I love you're writing! The humor is so smart and funny :D
guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
figured that this should have a 2015 review, so here it is
MikariStar chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
lol XD hilarious, loved it!
MoonKent chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Hahahaha, that's is so perfect! Of course Prince Charming would give Gaston the wedding idea! And I love the contests between them! I'm guessing that if Gaston ever saw Charming again though, he'd tell him where to shove his 'grand romantic idea' that failed so spectacularly.
Sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Awwww, egoists, you gotta like em
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Great story :)
Dawen123 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
My God, the irony is with this one.
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I really enjoyed this and like the way Prince Charming and Gaston interacted.
Curse you Perry the Platypus chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Love the irony!
Ozarkmaid chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Ha ha ha! That's hilarious. So the whole proposal straight to wedding thing was Prince Charming's idea, eh? That's a very funny twist. :)
Ka chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This story made me smile. Possibly with a sense of irony and schadenfreude, but still.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh, how hilarious!
Silently sniggers.
DisneyDevotee chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Omg haha thats freakin hilarious! XD they're like exactly the same!
poetintraining576 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love this! Your writing, as usual, is stellar. I'd love to see more one-shot crossovers; seeing Sleeping Beauty (Briar Rose/Aurora) interact with Gaston would be really amusing.

OH! And if you did a Hunchback/BATB crossover, that could be truly epic! It was probably roughly the same time period and both stories occur in France, and...

Well, anyway, I'm sure you get the idea. :) Again, good job. The characterization was flawless, and it was just a fun, humorous piece.