Reviews for Just Talkin' Bout Love
Loralee X5-214 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Yeah I'm Canadian.

And we got Reboot longer then u guys did AND got to see the new seasons first b/c the show is Canadian. It was created my Mainframe Entertainment [lol yeah I know] in Vancouver.

I did a project on this show b/c it was the first full-length, completely computer-animated T.V. series, and {later movie} ever created.

BTW in case u didn’t know they R bring out a season 5 of Reboot. 1st a comic book, then a new season. And then a 1-2 movies that’ll be playing in theaters. However Mainframe was sold and is now called Raindrop or something like that so they’ll be some changes…

Aww u’r story was really good though. I love AndrAIa and Matrix. So cute together. I think it was kool how you explained this part of the episode/movie. I hope u do another one like this with these two
MandyPandz chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Yah That Storie Was Aswome Keep Up The Good Work And 1 more thing, DO NOT INSULTE OR JOKE ABOUT INSULTING Canadians

Got It?,
Kansi-a-lari chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I love Reboot! I love your fic! I love all your stories!
AniuLonewolf chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
wow! that's really great work.. i remember that episode but i love the other stuff you added in.. great job!
Why.ess.emm chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I really liked this story and I'm happy you wrote it. I remember when this show was on and I also loved to watch it. I was always watching this then Sailor Moon then Gundam Wing then Dragon Ball Z then Zoids. This story brings back good memories. So thank you. Als oI read your profile and you said something about a girl named Yasmin. My name's Yasmine but spelled with and 'e'. Cutting to tha Chase: I enjoyed this story.
Firestorm244 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Hey nice little fic you got here. I'd love to see some more AndrAIa x Matrix stories from you soon. -
KlutzyGirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Lol, I'm Canadian, but I'm not much of a corn eater. Anyway, I liked your one shot. Pretty good.

I kinda have sort of the same ReBoot story as well. Loved it when I was around 7 or 8 years old, then time slots changed, didn't watch it anymore, so i missed out on the last 2 season till recently.

The reason why YTV still has Reboot eps is because Mainframe(the studio that created ReBoot) is Canadian and they have this sort of partnership with ytv. They've been showing ReBoot for like ever, but always change their time slot now and then. Like I even saw it today and didn't even know they showed it on Saturdays.

For why we get newer TT eps, I don't know the reason for that. Sorry. Lol.
Nikana Olos chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I have a very similar story to yours! I was a HUGE ReBoot fan back when seasons 1-3 were on Toonami, but then they took it off the air. I continued to be interested in the show, and I was constantly checking TV guides to see if they were putting it back on.

They didn't, and I moved five hundred miles away from where I had lived before. The friend from across the street, who's house I had gone to every day to watch ReBoot, lost contact for several months, and we both gradually forgot about ReBoot.

Then, a year or so after I moved, he came down to visit for a week. We were channel surfing one afternnon, and we flipped over to CN. Much to our surprise, we were greeted with images of Matrix and Andraia riding hoverbikes in an unfamiliar system, trying to escape from a trap that Daemon had sprung. We immediately remembered all about the show, and spent many hours discussing our favorite episodes.

A few days later, we went to the mall to hang out, We stepped into KB toys to look at what video games they had, and we could'nt believe our eyes. We had stumbled upon a store that sold ReBoot action figures (only Season One, but still... p)! I bought a full set for each of us (Enzo, Dot, Bob, Hack, Slash, and Megabyte) and we headed home, amazed at our good fortune.

A year or so after that, he came down to visit again. This time, he was the one with the surprises! He had found several more figures at a Grocery Outlet, and had brought a Glitch Bob and Commander Dot along!

After he moved across the country, I once again lost interest in the show for a time. About a month ago, I was surfing the web (with a little help from a search engine, but not one with an Aussie accent) when I came across this website. I scanned the TV Shows and Cartoons, and I came across the ReBoot section! Since then, I've checked it every day for new stories.

Ugh! I can't believe I just typed my ReBoot life story in a review! Sorry if I bored you! Now, onto the actual review.

Your story was well-written and thought provoking! I'm a big fan of the Matrix/Andraia pairing, so your piece caught my eye immediately. I sincerely hope to see more work like this in the future from you!
renegade-452 chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
This story is so sweet! I absolutely ADORE Matrix and AndrAIa. I was actually thinking of writing a Daemon/AndrAIa conversation about Matrix too, but yours is so much better. I can't wait to read more Matrix/AndrAIa fics. I hope you write a lot more of them. Keep up the great work!