Reviews for Silent Partnership
Demoninmysoul chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
I liked it all in all, but you swing between 'me' and 'he' while in POW and that's a bit distracting. Also, the two missions are quite similar, with them being captured and overpowred, both bosses asking about how they feel for the other... THAT's not likely to happen. Well, with the second being only an illusion I guess it's okay. Aaand they don't use their techniques, only in the very beginning.

And I wanted to clear this up - weren't they only sent on mock-missions? How did you work this out? Maybe the few missions that come in assigned to youngsters with seasoned jounin supervision? That could work I guess.

Well, I enjoyed reading, so thanks!
ShikaUzumaki chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
That was completly Epic!

I was so pulled into the story its like I felt everything as I pictured in my head thanks to your wonderful eye for discriptions and details.

Keep writing your are awesome and I'll sureky read your stories any time.

You really had me goin in this one too! :)
dmnq8 chapter 10 . 11/3/2009
That's it? It's over? Gosh, so abrupt:(

I liked this little fic. Shikamaru screaming his feelings out for Neji was sweet and awesome.
dmnq8 chapter 9 . 11/3/2009
Aww, next chap's the last. I thought these missions were fake? They seem pretty real o.0
dmnq8 chapter 8 . 11/3/2009
"This is what I really wanted. Just an intense battle with the odds stacked against me."

Profound statement right there. And you're right, there really is nothing better than putting ppl in an awkward situation, lmao!
dmnq8 chapter 7 . 11/3/2009
That was slick of Neji, tricking the douche like that. Funny, too. LOL
dmnq8 chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
Poor Shikamaru! Glad to see the lazy kid has some backbone.
dmnq8 chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
"...he smelled nice, like some kind of exotic flower or something."

Hilarious! You know I always see Shikaku drinking, but I never considered he might be an abusive alcoholic. Nice twist!
dmnq8 chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
Wonder what's going on? :S
dmnq8 chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
"Go to someplace, get some thing, and bring it back."

ROFLMAO!
dmnq8 chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
"The mission was a huge failure. The hostage was rescued but everything else was horrendous."

I lol-ed at this, it just seemed funny to me.
dmnq8 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Concise. Short, but I liked it. It's different.

On to the next chap!
Koneko-Haru-chan chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
you evil little...I loved the story!
the girl in the mirrior chapter 10 . 5/2/2007
it was i liked very much
smukky chapter 10 . 10/13/2006
dude, i ve already made the weddingplans

ok ok now shika/asuma...plz plz?