Reviews for The White Winds
KnightStrider49 chapter 80 . 3/20
Wow this story was awesome! I've only really seen the thunderbird movie and this story was an awesome tribute to that! I love it! Thanks for spending so much time on it...with all the details you have it's easy to tell you worked hard and long on it so really, thanks! :)

Your fan,
KnightStrider49 :D
lederra chapter 80 . 9/12/2012
I enjoyed this story.
Laesk chapter 80 . 9/17/2011
a good story, kind of long and took me some time to finish it but i kept coming back. thank you for writing it.
Samacoy chapter 80 . 1/24/2011
Brillant, absolutely brillant. I sat up for six hours reading this entire thing and I must admit that I am very impressed! You really had me at the edge of my seat a few times throughout the story and have an amazing ability to keep me interested.
Math Girl chapter 80 . 1/18/2011
yay! All's well that ends wonderfully, and what a ride it's been. Here's hoping that Fermat *will* finally learn about his mother, and that Sable the ambulance/hash-slinging girl does make it to operative status. She and Scott are a fun combination. Your stories are always a pleasure to read, El, and I look forward to the next exiting epic you have in store for us all. )

Christine
Indi Lestrange chapter 80 . 1/4/2011
D: IT'S OVER, HOW WILL I LIVE.

*applause* Congratulations on finishing the most awesome Thunderbirds story, a whole 80 chapters, each starting with the prefix "Un-" (Took me ages to realise that)

But yes, it's awesome :)

One question, did A.J. find out about the Thunderbirds? Or are you not going to tell me and just write a sequel? *hint hint*
foxee-chik chapter 80 . 1/4/2011
loved it! well done! really intriguing from the 1st chap! kept me hooked! is there gonna b a sequel?
Ship's Cat chapter 80 . 1/2/2011
Congratulations! What a wonderful story and a good ending. I well remember starting to read this story when you started and how pleased I was to see it progress...again well done!
mamsmelk chapter 80 . 1/2/2011
I finally found the time to read the last couple of chapters and I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the story.
Aswen chapter 80 . 1/1/2011
I loved this... The entire story was brilliant. I look forward to reading more of your work...
ARTs Ninja Pal chapter 80 . 1/1/2011
Loved this story! really really good! maybe there could be a sequal at all? love it:)
Julez chapter 80 . 12/31/2010
This has been a wonderful story and I would very much like to see a sequel. I have came back and read it through several times and never lost interest.
criminally charmed chapter 80 . 12/31/2010
I can't believe the story is over. But that was a great ending.

Hmm. Any chance of a sequal?
Lillehafrue chapter 79 . 12/31/2010
I'm in two minds about this...I'm thrilled that it's finally finished, yet sad at the same time.

Double rescues are hellish at the best of times, having one of them center around a family member is worse! Hopefully Brains and Jeff will come out of this with their friendship still intact. And Fermat will have no lasting effects from the storm. Living at the base of Mt. Washington I know how those Nor'Easters can wreak havoc, trust me!

Anywho, you leave us with quite a few questions at the end of all this. Will Brains and Jeff be all right? What about Scott and Sable? Will Alan continue his studies at Wharton? What's next for IR? Here's hoping there's a sequel in the works.
Math Girl chapter 79 . 12/30/2010
Nice (proto)conclusion to the Wharton rescue, Tikatu. Here's hoping that Brains and Jeff can stay friends after this, and that Fermat actually *does* get to learn of his mother.

C.