Reviews for A Second Chance
AnimeLoverInfinity chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
PLEASE Gwendy, your faithful readers are still waiting for updates, this one ain't complete, come on! :-) more TEKKEN Kaz/JunJin stories please!
Claire chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
Is this where you will tell the story during Jun and Kazuya times in Mishima mansion?! *Q* pleease continue, don't leave it hanging /3
Lissi King chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
;-;
Please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Gwendy where are you! I miss your story's
Tekken rules chapter 14 . 5/16/2012
Would you please keep it up!

It's so amazing :(
Cloudysmile chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
OMG! I can't wait to see the next chapter !Please Keep it up!
apolakay54 chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
Hindi na ako magpapaligoy-ligoy pa, sobrang ganda ng series mo tungkol sa kila Jun at Kazuya. Sana ituloy mo ito, oo ang tagal na mula nang i-update mo ito pero ika nga nila it's better to be late than never. Good luck sa studies mo at alam ko ang hirap ng pagiging fine arts student yung pinsan ko kasi yan din ang kurso, anyways aabangan ko pa rin ito kaya sana ituloy mo.
iloveladygaga chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
i wish you own namco and tekken..you are really good...i'm looking forward for more updates...keep it up!
Veditha Dmitriev chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
Wow. Pretty amazing fict!

Continue it,please. I beg you. Hahaha.
xAn-Unknown-Angelx chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I've been waiting 3 years to read the rest of this piece...and i already know i'm not going to be disappointed. xx
cyathula chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
here is another reader who begs you to update! it's been years, i know, but you can't leave these two hanging like that!
xenocanaan chapter 14 . 12/16/2009
I absolutely love it!
riesling chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
It has been a while since you've updated and I'm not sure what one extra review might do to persuade you, however, I do hope that you'll someday wish to continue this story.

As I was reading it, I simply couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen. There is a very distinct simplicity to your writing style that is absolutely addicting. It is so honest and sincere and you never wasted time alluding around emotions or details. This story is very matter-of-fact and precise. I have, thus far, loved every moment I have spent reading it.

I'm not really a fan of the Kazyua/Jun pairing, aside from having a rather distinctive respect for the love that produced Jin and (as I would like to think, at least) Asuka Kazama. This story has changed my mind; it is the first of its kind that I have read. Jun and Kazyua are in love in this story and the reasons for their dedication and devotion to one another are rather clearly defined. It is believable and honest and extremely heartfelt.

I don't have words to describe how powerful the emotions running through your words are. I find that you've done a completely masterful job with this piece of fiction and I'm hoping, more than anything, that you'll find this story incomplete. Best regards for your future stories, though I would be lying if I told you that I wouldn't be waiting for this one.
FenName chapter 14 . 1/19/2007
What's happening? What's going to happen? Oh, my! OH, MY! UPDATE SOON!
FenName chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
hah! so cute! more, more!