Reviews for Entwined Forever
Sorakesu chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
It was good and different.
Yumeina-sama chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Is this an InuyashaxSesshoumaru fanfic? What i meant to ask was - if inuyasha is the seme in this series... Coz i like the first oneshot wherein sessh is sooo hot... And i hope there will be no rape scene in this story... If there is please pm me so i'll just stop reading this... To aviod to much damage :D
Shesu94 chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Omg please update soon this story was just getting really good I want to know if inuyasha will ever forgive him and what sess is going to do
ShirukuKage chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
I don't know if you'll ever continue/finish this story (I hope so), but if you do may I make one suggestion? If you feature rape (any sexual act without full consent between both parties) then please place a warning, at least before the chapter that features it. I only mention this because this story seems to be taking a darker and darker tone and I'd like a little warning before stumbling onto something I don't want to read about.

This is a riveting story so I do hope that you'll finish it eventually!
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
Wow, this story is definitely off to a great start. I really hope you decide to finish it, as Entwined was a beautiful read and really made me want to know what happened to the pair in the future. Please continue :)
Crazyjess09 chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
i hope that there is more to this becuse i wanna knw what will happen next so if its possible please update
save the sharks chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
Hey, I really like your story!

You should continue.

-Save the Sharks
Yuukahhx chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
oh mii gosh! MORE!

I'm so totally addicted to your stories!MORE MORE AND MORE!

-Slumps in a corner and keeps typing 'more more more!'-

I shall wait for the next chapter :D but please make it fast!~
Yuukahhx chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Some spelling errors, but i hope inuyasha isn't the seme -.- cause inuyasha is is HOT.

Sess SEME!

Inuyasha UKE!
kkm-crazyfan24 chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
love the last sentence.
Sesshylover4eva chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
OMG u haven't updated since 07

please finish this story i

its really really really good
Candicehrt chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
oh. i love inu love. so awesome
TheCupcakeMonster chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
AIYYAE! KAGOME'S NOT DEAD BUT INUYASHA THINKS SHE IS AND NOW HE'S MAD AND HATES SESSHOUMARU BUT SHOULD REALLY JUST LET HIMSELF BE RAPED. that would be better for all of us right?

well awesome chapter!

UPDATE SOON BEFORE I EXPLODE

PS

..can Sesshoumaru smell everything?
TheCupcakeMonster chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
WHAT! KAGOME DIED! NOo! WHAT IS THIS MADDNESS! AND THIS UNBEARABLY SHORT CHAPTER!

AHH

IT WAS SO GREAT BUT SO SHORT!

MAN!