Reviews for The Music Never Lies
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 27 . 1/1/2007
you gotta pick the story back up! good story!
imaslacker chapter 27 . 12/15/2005
love it!

update soon!

Lonnie chapter 27 . 11/9/2005
Why is Lucas not there?
oth23lover chapter 27 . 11/8/2005
i just found your story and love it. please ud soon

Falconwolf3 chapter 27 . 11/8/2005
updating more frequently, i love it! I remember Chris telling Haley that Peyton and Nathan slept together, but wasn't sure if it was real or just a rumor. So when does LUcas get to kill Nathan? lol, just kidding.

Great chapter, can't wait for Peyton and Haley to come face to face.
anon42 chapter 27 . 11/7/2005
cant wait to read what happens next...

hope to see more naley action
Falconwolf3 chapter 26 . 11/7/2005
That was really good! In the end I hope they get back together, but the drama factor has to exist, right? Did Nathan really cheat on Haley? If so, never mind on the them getting back together

Love your story!
Haley chapter 24 . 10/31/2005
UPDATE! That was a cliffhanger if I ever saw one.
Falconwolf3 chapter 24 . 10/30/2005
can't leave me hanging like that ! i thought i was bad about cliffhangers,lol. Great job! Update soon though!
Falconwolf3 chapter 23 . 9/16/2005
Hey great job! btw, just because i write couples doesn't mean i don't understand when another writes a non-couple story. actually i am trying to write one, haven't posted it yet though..may not ever. Love this story, can't really say your doing anything wrong. Keep up the great work, update when you can!
Falconwolf3 chapter 10 . 9/16/2005
great job! i love this story. you've captured the characters, while making this story your own.
Sea4Shoes chapter 23 . 9/11/2005
Guess what? You have another reviewer! Great story so far, usually I'm a Naley fan but this story just grabbed me, and it won't let go! I hope you update soon!
majit chapter 23 . 9/11/2005

another great chapter. I love this story. I feel so bad for Haley. I hope Brooek keeps the secret. And Brooke flirting with Chris hihihi.

Lots of love from Marit

*stares at the screen and waits for another update*
Falconwolf3 chapter 7 . 9/9/2005
i still like Juls and Chris together,lol. great job so far
Falconwolf3 chapter 6 . 9/9/2005
now i'm wishing Haley wasn't going to come to NY, i like Chris and Julianna, but this means NAthan won't have to worry right? lol
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »